The ‘So Crazy It Just Might Work’ thread

lvocd

Again - and I know that you know this - experience (and as new players arrive, competition) will go a long way in fixing this problem.
krich, I agree 100%. The next three to four years are going to be exciting times for us Lady Vols fans as we watch the players we have develop and as Kellie brings in players to replace the graduates. I swear, if I could have ANYthing I wanted and were given an opportunity to hand pick a couple of future Lady Vols, I'd definitely get the human equivalent of this little rascal right here:

The speed! The ability to change direction on a dime! The body control! The hops! The stamina!!!!!

But seriously, what any successful team needs these days is at least 2 lightning-quick players. Our bugaboo is that we really don't have anyone whom I'd label as "lightning quick." Burrell is pretty fast, but her strongest point is her high energy. I'd love some true quickness in both the hands and the feet.

Jackrabbits, come on down!!!!

tn4everlvfl

Where did I say I haven't seen improvement? I have seen lots. I simply made a statement about players improving their game through experience and self analysis. Example KK, for two years now, continuing to bring the ball down to her waist often resulting in a turnover. At some point it should dawn on her that is not working. A common thread among all great players is how much ownership they took of their own game and the effort they put into honing their craft. As far as your infantile comment about wanting miracles and going to Rome, I'll ignore that and chalk it up to your inability to read with comprehension or bother to read the post I was referencing. You can get help for that.
Someone somewhere before got to college failed KK. Basic knowledge for a 5 is when you rebound, keep the ball high!

lvocd

What if...

... over the next several days the Lady Vols tried practicing some of that performance visualization I mentioned earlier. Laugh if you want, but it might be a good use of some of Rennia’s time as she eases back into playing form after her bout with flu.

And if I were Rennia, I’d ask my teammates to try it as well.

VN Store

Sponsors