That's racist!

Cohens a sleazy lying lawyer... strike 1 No matter what state you are from a racist is a racist .. strike 2 , if you support a racist policy , no matter what year it is , you are a racist . You have a choice , you always have had a choice to be racist or not . Same way with the clan in the Dem party . Everybody knew what they were the choice was always there .
So if he said what Cohen claims, does that make him a racist in your eyes?

Remember, I don't believe it's an either or. People aren't either racist or not. All people lie somewhere on the continuum.

Remember, I don't believe it's an either or. People aren't either racist or not. All people lie somewhere on the continuum.

If I use your logic , I can’t answer if he’s a racist or not considering it’s not either or and all people lie . Example ( using your logic) ... what if Trump said it ... But was lying when he said it ? 🤔

You have to see how twisted your way of thinking gets right ? You can’t just pick what is obviously black and white to you and ignore everything else calling it “ a grey area “ based on your feelz or some adjusting for the times , states and political affiliation poo poo .

If I use your logic , I can’t answer if he’s a racist or not considering it’s not either or and all people lie . Example ( using your logic) ... what if Trump said it ... But was lying when he said it ? 🤔

You have to see how twisted your way of thinking gets right ? You can’t just pick what is obviously black and white to you and ignore everything else calling it “ a grey area “ based on your feelz or some adjusting for the times , states and political affiliation poo poo .
I understand perfectly well why you did not wish to answer the question.

What are Cohen's claims? Who supposedly said what?

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Trump complained in the press of “reverse discrimination” and alleged a “nationwide drive” to force landlords to “rent to welfare recipients.”

Although he wound up complying with federal regulators on his rental policies, Trump had successfully staked out his position on race. He was on the side of those whites who resented civil rights laws intended to redress racism.

In 1989, he told Bryant Gumbel in an interview, “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market…if I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today. “ In fact, all the serious studies refuted that. However his statement did serve as a kind of shout-out to those who were ignorant about the racial dynamics in the U.S. economy.

Trump alone chose to pay for $85,000 worth of full-page newspaper ads trumpeting, in capital letters, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” In the text Trump objected to then-Mayor Ed Koch’s plea for peace: Mayor Koch stated that “hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so.”

“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

in the 1980s black employees were hidden from view when Trump and his wife Ivana were around.

No black or Hispanic executive has ever played a prominent public role in the Trump business organization.

Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did.

an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Trump complained in the press of “reverse discrimination” and alleged a “nationwide drive” to force landlords to “rent to welfare recipients.”

Although he wound up complying with federal regulators on his rental policies, Trump had successfully staked out his position on race. He was on the side of those whites who resented civil rights laws intended to redress racism.

In 1989, he told Bryant Gumbel in an interview, “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market…if I was starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I really do believe they have the actual advantage today. “ In fact, all the serious studies refuted that. However his statement did serve as a kind of shout-out to those who were ignorant about the racial dynamics in the U.S. economy.

Trump alone chose to pay for $85,000 worth of full-page newspaper ads trumpeting, in capital letters, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” In the text Trump objected to then-Mayor Ed Koch’s plea for peace: Mayor Koch stated that “hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so.”

“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

in the 1980s black employees were hidden from view when Trump and his wife Ivana were around.

No black or Hispanic executive has ever played a prominent public role in the Trump business organization.

Earlier this week, Joe Scarborough, a lifelong Republican and host of the Morning Joe TV show called Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel “completely racist.” He didn’t pass the same judgment on the man himself, but from what I see, the record would support him if he did.

Hearsay and the morning Joe, he’s as obsessed with Trump as you are. Lmfao

I seriously asked onelilreb "if Trump did in fact make the statements Cohen claims, does that make Trump a racist in your eyes?"

Boy, you reek of desperation. If the moon was made of green cheese, would the cost of dressing plummet? You sound like your favorite news sources. "Just so everyone knows, if this were true, it would be a big deal. Now back to you, Ron."

Keep on luthering, luther.

Is this a hypothetical to the possibility of Cohen lying? Is there a tape of him saying any of this? You and pj have lost your damn minds.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Boy, you reek of desperation. If the moon was made of green cheese, would the cost of dressing plummet? You sound like your favorite news sources. "Just so everyone knows, if this were true, it would be a big deal. Now back to you, Ron."

Keep on luthering, luther.
Why does everybody avoid answering the question?
Several people wanted to provide quotes of others to prove they were racist.
They asked for quotes from Trump that prove he is a racist.
All I'm asking is that if these Trump quotes (according to Cohen) are in fact true, does that prove Trump is a racist?
I think it's a relatively simple yes or no question. But anyone should feel free to elaborate.

Thats all you got? Lol.

I especially love the one where you say he didn't want to rent to non Whites as a way to stick it to civil rights legislation. You really have zero real world experience outside of your little bubble in Georgia do you?

All I'm asking is that if these Trump quotes (according to Cohen) are in fact true, does that prove Trump is a racist?
I think it's a relatively simple yes or no question. But anyone should feel free to elaborate.
Those quotes are old and meaningless. People change. Just like how Obama became pro gay marriage after being against it, is he still a homophobe? Just like Kamala Harris nailed minority asses to the wall at a higher rate than Whites but now feels the criminal system is racist..is she still racist?

Are we supposed to just believe everything according to cohen just as all the libs believed everything according to jussie? Is there any actual proof or just he said she said?
There's plenty of proof in the other links.
Joe, I just read the other links, and luther is either lying or dumb. There was no proof in any of those links as to whether Trump said what Cohen accuses.

One article is entitled: "Here are Ten times President Trump's comments have been called racist." Number one on the list is of proofs is that Trump called two specific men of color "dumb", and some people interpreted that as racist. (In order to prove that Obama isn't a US citizen, you should write an article entitled "Ten people who claimed Obama isn't a US citizen". It would be incontrovertible to luther.)

The second article (i.e. "proof") is the 15 most offensive things Trump has ever said". It's #1 was saying that he wanted to shut down Muslim travel into the country. (i.e. that's not racist).

The last bit of "proof" is entitled "Here are four of Trump's worst comments, according to Michael Cohen". Short of some underlining, that should need no comment.

OK. So, once again, I see I've given you FAR too much intellectual credit. When I asked "Are you seriously asking...?" It was an implicit agreement that that would be so racist that it shouldn't even need to be asked. So. To dumb my answer down to the level you seem to need, Yes. It would be horribly racist.

Now, here's the thing you ignore, to the point of intellectual dishonesty in your replies that try to prove you are right in the face of accusations... Your entire premise is "If this were true..." Who should feel the need to answer any of your stupidity until you show that it's true? Yet you compound your problem by posting links to articles that are filled with non-racist stuff, more hearsay, and titles such as "these are ten things people said about what Trump said". These, you refer to as "proof".

That's why you reek of desperation and idiocy, and I would say it's why people won't answer your loaded and insignificant question. To follow up with stupidity such as "Your refusals to answer tell me all I need to know."

No. Your questions tell everyone else all they need to know.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
OK. So, once again, I see I've given you FAR too much intellectual credit. When I asked "Are you seriously asking...?" It was an implicit agreement that that would be so racist that it shouldn't even need to be asked. So. To dumb my answer down to the level you seem to need, Yes. It would be horribly racist.

Now, here's the thing you ignore, to the point of intellectual dishonesty in your replies that try to prove you are right in the face of accusations... Your entire premise is "If this were true..." Who should feel the need to answer any of your stupidity until you show that it's true? Yet you compound your problem by posting links to articles that are completely filled with non-racist stuff, more hearsay, and titles such as "these are ten things people said about what Trump said". These, you refer to as "proof".

That's why you reek of desperation and idiocy, and I would say it's why people won't answer your loaded and insignificant question. To follow up with stupidity such as "Your refusals to answer tell me all I need to know."

No. Your questions tell everyone else all they need to know.

Have a nice day.
Obviously the statements, if true, are racist.
The claim was LBJ was racist because of his statements.
Does a person making a racist statement make them a racist?
If so, then Trump is obviously a racist based on Cohen's claims alone. (if true)
However, Cohen is not the only one to attribute racist quotes to Trump.
Just establishing the baseline.

Then we have the whole actions speak louder than words angle.

If so, then Trump is obviously a racist based on Cohen's claims alone. (if true)

I am literally shaking my head.

Reactions: FLVOL69 and DC_Vol

Nope .. no no no . You said Trump was MORE racist than LBJ by your logic and on your time line adjument you know cause it was cool to be racist back in the day I guess 😂

1960's Texas compared to 2010's New York. Trump is well into the upper quartile while LBJ was below the median.

Find us some quotes from Trump remotely close to these by LBJ:

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.”

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

Find us some quotes from Trump remotely close to these by LBJ:

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.”

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again.”

He knows or should know how racist LBJ was his quotes are out there for anybody to read . The mental gymnastics he’s doing right now to say Trump scores higher is mind blowing .

Reactions: FLVOL69

VN Store

Back