That's racist!

Now we're getting into equivalent territory.
Luther, i think I'm going to send this whole thread to WaPo, for surely they will hire you. That way you can get your wife that she~shed she's always wanted.....you can work from home and use your favorite phrases like rational x and reasonable y, continuum, if true, view from my window, and the unforgettable, trump is worse than ( insert sjw talking point here) 👀

Holy crap

That's one racist dude and, frankly, I'm glad he has a newspaper to advertise to everyone just how stupid he is. I thought his racist views were stupid. I thought the editor from the other newspaper, and the author of the article itself, who heavily inferred the editor shouldn't be allowed to publish such thoughts, were far more dangerous propositions than the stupid racists article was.

Trump tweeted in December 2018, “A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live,” declaring, “It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?”

The most powerful snowflake in America was triggered by Alec Baldwin. “Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC!” Trump tweeted. “Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!”

• It’s frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write and people should want to look into it.”
  • “Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to public!”
  • With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!”
  • “Why Isn’t the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up—FAKE!”
  • Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer—it’s actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!”
  • “With all of its phony unnamed sources & highly slanted & even fraudulent reporting, #Fake News is DISTORTING DEMOCRACY in our country!”
  • “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @CNN, @NBCNews and many more) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American people. SICK!”

Hearsay isn't admissable in court. I want to hear Trump say something. I heard Hillary say they all look the same. I'm not saying the man didn't say anything, I'm just saying you guys keep posting"so and so said he said it". One video, post one video is all I'm asking.
Bump, bump, bump. Anybody?

Trump tweeted in December 2018, “A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live,” declaring, “It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?”

The most powerful snowflake in America was triggered by Alec Baldwin. “Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC!” Trump tweeted. “Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!”

• It’s frankly disgusting the way the press is able to write whatever they want to write and people should want to look into it.”
  • “Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licenses must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to public!”
  • With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!”
  • “Why Isn’t the Senate Intel Committee looking into the Fake News Networks in OUR country to see why so much of our news is just made up—FAKE!”
  • Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer—it’s actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!”
  • “With all of its phony unnamed sources & highly slanted & even fraudulent reporting, #Fake News is DISTORTING DEMOCRACY in our country!”
  • “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @CNN, @NBCNews and many more) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American people. SICK!”

Was this a response to my point about editors having a right to write the opinion?

What license is he discussing being revoked?

I agree with trump on lots that you posted. It's a bit disgusting to see the partisan fake news and what passes for journalism these days. I'm not sure why anyone would want to watch it. It's bad for our country. Bad for our citizens. It distorts democracy when the media distorts truth and filters it unfairly because they are in bed with politicians. I do think there should be investigations and a complete, unclassified report given to US citizens as to the behind-the-scenes ties and relationships between media and politicians.

The more open information given to the public, the better.

If anyone proposed a ban on free speech, I am against it.

So, what's your point?

Was this a response to my point about editors having a right to write the opinion?

What license is he discussing being revoked?

I agree with trump on lots that you posted. It's a bit disgusting to see the partisan fake news and what passes for journalism these days. I'm not sure why anyone would want to watch it. It's bad for our country. Bad for our citizens. It distorts democracy when the media distorts truth and filters it unfairly because they are in bed with politicians. I do think there should be investigations and a complete, unclassified report given to US citizens as to the behind-the-scenes ties and relationships between media and politicians.

The more open information given to the public, the better.

If anyone proposed a ban on free speech, I am against it.

So, what's your point?
That we have a president who continually claims Fake News regarding any story/source/network that he does not like and has never once called Fox news (which is more fake than the ones he screeches about) or any of the other right wing media outlets Fake News. We have a POTUS who threatens the licenses of sources with which he disagrees while giving a free pass to sources which support him.

Bump, bump, bump. Anybody?
See, this is what gets me. You have several people in here swearing Trump is racist, but can provide nothing but he said she said bull crap. That's it, period. I've practically begged for one stinking little sound bite, and still it's just oh somebody said he said it. I can prove Hillary said something, and it's completely ignored, or said "we look at the body of work". It's nothing more than complete butthurt because the chosen one Hillary lost, got embarrassed, and grown men can't accept it, so they call him racist. Orange man may be immature, he mocked (imo) that reporter, and I called him pathetic for doing so. However, I'm not gonna call him out over racism, when not one of you can post one single example of him saying a word. I'm done, back to jussie and his fake racist attack.

That we have a president who continually claims Fake News regarding any story/source/network that he does not like and has never once called Fox news (which is more fake than the ones he screeches about) or any of the other right wing media outlets Fake News. We have a POTUS who threatens the licenses of sources with which he disagrees while giving a free pass to sources which support him.

OK.

Like I asked, what licenses?

Is he proposing that they shouldn't be able to write what their opinion? Act their skits? If so, I oppose him. Is he just whining publicly like Obama did about Fox? If so, <eyeroll>.

Again, what's your point?

DzlGQIvX0AI4NRP.jpg:large

cnn-chyron-tonight-labels-democrat-virginia-gov-ralph-northam-a-41404807.pnghow about this, is this fake News? CNN, on purpose, listed the racist governor as a republican.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
John Wayne is trending on twitter because of an interview he did for Playboy IN 1971!! 1971!!! People are offended because of a ****ing interview given in 1971. Every time I think people have reached their max capacity for saying, thinking or being offended over nothing that has no impact on their life they go and pull this.

VN Store

Back