That's racist!

A non racist parody song of Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl" should be created for Jussie.

FTR, Mcdiggity...that song runs thru my head every time i read homies name. Impossible for it not to, if SNL had any balls, theyd make a video spoof of it and have the 2 dudes from Coming to America as the assailants...but they wont.

Also FTR, if i was Jessie, i woulda kicked rick Springfields? Arse waaaay before that song hit the radio. What a dirtbag song...my crew coming up had respect...we didnt even date girls that 1 of us USED to date of there were ever any feelings involved. Too many fish in the sea

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/14/times-president-trump-comments-called-racist/985438002/

www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

www.fastcompany.com/90261941/here-are-4-of-trumps-worst-racist-comments-according-to-michael-cohen

• In 2016, Cohen was attending one of Trump’s campaign rallies and observed that his crowds were full of white people. Trump’s reply: “That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.”
  • After Nelson Mandela’s death in 2013, Trump said to Cohen: “Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shithole,” adding, “Name one city.”
  • On a trip in the 2000s, when Cohen and Trump shared a car during a ride through a tough neighborhood in Chicago, Trump looked around him and said, “Only the blacks could live like this.”
  • During the heated finale of The Apprentice in 2004, which pitted Bill Rancic and Kwame Jackson against each other, Trump told Cohen why he couldn’t pick Jackson, “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”
As long as we're bumping.

Didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle.

@joevol33

As long as we're bumping.

Didn't want this to get lost in the shuffle.

Are we supposed to just believe everything according to cohen just as all the libs believed everything according to jussie? Is there any actual proof or just he said she said?

When a man has the washing machine spin cycle on so high that he’s convienced himself that Trump is more racist than LBJ was there’s no reason to try an argue a point . He gone !

Reactions: joevol33
Are we supposed to just believe everything according to cohen just as all the libs believed everything according to jussie? Is there any actual proof or just he said she said?
There's plenty of proof in the other links.

No sir I can read ( so can you ) quotes from both men straight from their mouths and determine who is what .
Factor in that 50 year gap. One from Texas one from New York. Look at the policies they support. Check out Cohen's claims. I think you're being a little selective in your evaluation. You gone.

Luther a president that’s racist is .. a president that’s racist. Do you mean LBJ didn’t know the difference ? This is a deep hole you are digging with all his quotes out there . Your TDS has brought you to the point of saying Trump is more racist now than LBJ was . Smh
Keep in mind Luther thinks Trump is the most despicable president we’ve ever had. He tops the list ahead of presidents who presided over legal slavery, Trail of Tears, Indian Wars, internment camps, etc. The Jackson administration caused the deaths of thousands of Native Americans but Trump’s words bad mean man worse man ever.

Factor in that 50 year gap. One from Texas one from New York. Look at the policies they support. Check out Cohen's claims. I think you're being a little selective in your evaluation. You gone.

Cohens a sleazy lying lawyer... strike 1 No matter what state you are from a racist is a racist .. strike 2 , if you support a racist policy , no matter what year it is , you are a racist . You have a choice , you always have had a choice to be racist or not . Same way with the clan in the Dem party . Everybody knew what they were the choice was always there .

Keep in mind Luther thinks Trump is the most despicable president we’ve ever had. He tops the list ahead of presidents who presided over legal slavery, Trail of Tears, Indian Wars, internment camps, etc. The Jackson administration caused the deaths of thousands of Native Americans but Trump’s words bad mean man worse man ever.

Oh I know I just like to see how far he will take it to try and cover for a known racist president . It’s fun to watch the hoops being jumped through .

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Luther a president that’s racist is .. a president that’s racist. Do you mean LBJ didn’t know the difference ? This is a deep hole you are digging with all his quotes out there . Your TDS has brought you to the point of saying Trump is more racist now than LBJ was . Smh

He's a troll.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/14/times-president-trump-comments-called-racist/985438002/

www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

www.fastcompany.com/90261941/here-are-4-of-trumps-worst-racist-comments-according-to-michael-cohen

• In 2016, Cohen was attending one of Trump’s campaign rallies and observed that his crowds were full of white people. Trump’s reply: “That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.”
  • After Nelson Mandela’s death in 2013, Trump said to Cohen: “Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shithole,” adding, “Name one city.”
  • On a trip in the 2000s, when Cohen and Trump shared a car during a ride through a tough neighborhood in Chicago, Trump looked around him and said, “Only the blacks could live like this.”
  • During the heated finale of The Apprentice in 2004, which pitted Bill Rancic and Kwame Jackson against each other, Trump told Cohen why he couldn’t pick Jackson, “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”
Hearsay isn't admissable in court. I want to hear Trump say something. I heard Hillary say they all look the same. I'm not saying the man didn't say anything, I'm just saying you guys keep posting"so and so said he said it". One video, post one video is all I'm asking.

I made these posts earlier.

And just saw the predictions some of you made as to what my response would be. It's so unlike you guys to be dead wrong.
Nice of you to answer, sincerely. I do question in your quote of your post, you said he's up there with the other right wingers. Jussie isn't a right wing guy. However, you did at least have an answer unlike @Mick

images

I really don't know what else I could add to this story. Truth is stranger than fiction. It has not imo been a good month for the left. C'mon with it election 2020.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back