That's racist!

I would be first in line to say that Trump scores much higher on the racist continuum than does Biden.
And neither hold a light to Hillary, they all look the same to her. Still haven't seen anyone call her racist.

Of course it has to be viewed within the context of time period.

Luther a president that’s racist is .. a president that’s racist. Do you mean LBJ didn’t know the difference ? This is a deep hole you are digging with all his quotes out there . Your TDS has brought you to the point of saying Trump is more racist now than LBJ was . Smh

Reactions: DC_Vol
Joe Biden exact quotes:

#1) "I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. I mean, that's storybook man."

The only thing that I can take from this is that Biden thought that Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al are inarticulate, dumb, dirty, and ugly. Well, maybe.

#2) "You cannot go into a 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. Oh, I'm not joking."

#3) "Better than everybody else. You don't know my state. My state is a border state. My state is the 8th largest black population in the country."

This #3 was in response to being asked how a Northeastern liberal could compete against more conservative candidates in the South primaries.
So, yeah , Trump is way more racist than Joe Biden.

That's because most people consider the body of evidence.
So I'll ask you in sincerity, what has Trump said that is so racist? I'm not talking about the birthing thing, or illegal immigration. It's done been stated that democrats have said both. What specifically has Trump said?

Luther a president that’s racist is .. a president that’s racist. Do you mean LBJ didn’t know the difference ? This is a deep hole you are digging with all his quotes out there . Your TDS has brought you to the point of saying Trump is more racist now than LBJ was . Smh
1960's Texas compared to 2010's New York. Trump is well into the upper quartile while LBJ was below the median.

So I'll ask you in sincerity, what has Trump said that is so racist? I'm not talking about the birthing thing, or illegal immigration. It's done been stated that democrats have said both. What specifically has Trump said?
Okay, I'll ask you. Post something, evidence not you say so, that Trump has said that's racist. He's been president for a while, surely there's video of something.
Bump

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/14/times-president-trump-comments-called-racist/985438002/

www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

www.fastcompany.com/90261941/here-are-4-of-trumps-worst-racist-comments-according-to-michael-cohen

• In 2016, Cohen was attending one of Trump’s campaign rallies and observed that his crowds were full of white people. Trump’s reply: “That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.”
  • After Nelson Mandela’s death in 2013, Trump said to Cohen: “Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shithole,” adding, “Name one city.”
  • On a trip in the 2000s, when Cohen and Trump shared a car during a ride through a tough neighborhood in Chicago, Trump looked around him and said, “Only the blacks could live like this.”
  • During the heated finale of The Apprentice in 2004, which pitted Bill Rancic and Kwame Jackson against each other, Trump told Cohen why he couldn’t pick Jackson, “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/14/times-president-trump-comments-called-racist/985438002/

www.politico.eu/article/15-most-offensive-things-trump-campaign-feminism-migration-racism/

www.fastcompany.com/90261941/here-are-4-of-trumps-worst-racist-comments-according-to-michael-cohen

• In 2016, Cohen was attending one of Trump’s campaign rallies and observed that his crowds were full of white people. Trump’s reply: “That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.”
  • After Nelson Mandela’s death in 2013, Trump said to Cohen: “Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shithole,” adding, “Name one city.”
  • On a trip in the 2000s, when Cohen and Trump shared a car during a ride through a tough neighborhood in Chicago, Trump looked around him and said, “Only the blacks could live like this.”
  • During the heated finale of The Apprentice in 2004, which pitted Bill Rancic and Kwame Jackson against each other, Trump told Cohen why he couldn’t pick Jackson, “There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.”

Lol. Lots of second hand information there. What have YOU actually heard Trump say or do that was racist?

He was an idiot. He's up there with the Charlottesville marchers and other right wing nationalist nuts.
Yea. Kind of like that. I have no idea which ones came running to his aide and which ones will speak forcibly against his false claims. I would hope all of them.
If his claims are false, which they appear to be; he is scum, should be charged with as severe a crime as possible, prosecuted, and locked away.
Very few things are worse than knowingly making false accusations.

I made these posts earlier.

And just saw the predictions some of you made as to what my response would be. It's so unlike you guys to be dead wrong.

VN Store

Back