That's racist!

You can't be serious. No one had ever been banned in the history of VN for calling someone Grandpa. Especially when that person had just mentioned their grandkids in a previous post.

Hey, as a former engineer I adhere to the absolute letter of the law/rules. You called me "grandpa" which is a violation of subsection C(1.2)/A of the TOS.
Come on man, I'm just here to have a laugh and exercise my brain an hour or so every day. I really don't care what you or anyone else says to me. But I am still subject to getting pissed off every now and then so there's that.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Hey, as a former engineer I adhere to the absolute letter of the law/rules. You called me "grandpa" which is a violation of subsection C(1.2)/A of the TOS.
Come on man, I'm just here to have a laugh and exercise my brain an hour or so every day. I really don't care what you or anyone else says to me. But I am still subject to getting pissed off every now and then so there's that.
Typical, granpa behavior. Mellow until you get ornery.

Reactions: VolStrom
“OK, so, I will say this about that case," she said. "I think that the facts are still unfolding, and, um, I’m very, um, concerned about obviously, the initial, um, allegation that he made about what might have happened.

And it’s something we should all take seriously whenever anyone, um, alleges that kind of behavior, but there should be an investigation," Harris added. "And I think that once the investigation has concluded then we can all comment, but I’m not going to comment until I know the outcome of the investigation”

Kamala Harris earlier today .... she’s so FOS. Now she wants conclusive facts after an investigation.

The birther thing? So the Clinton's are actually the racist since they started it.

Turn's out that's just another Trump lie and right wing propaganda.................imagine that.
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

Our ruling
Trump said, "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy."
There is no evidence to support this. Clinton supporters circulated the rumor in the last days of the 2008 Democratic primary and after Clinton had conceded to Obama. But the record does not show Clinton or her campaign ever promoting the birther theory, let alone starting it.
We rate Trump’s claim False.

VN Store

Back