That's racist!

He's not. What policies does he endorse to make him liberal? He's denounced that moniker many times.

he’s pretty liberal and uninformed (same thing) when it comes to environmental issues. I could be mistaken and if I am I apologize, but I think he supports tighter and more tyrannical gun control laws.

Reactions: Obsessed
he’s pretty liberal and uninformed (same thing) when it comes to environmental issues. I could be mistaken and if I am I apologize, but I think he supports tighter and more tyrannical gun control laws.
Perhaps he's a dick tater.

None of that is true or has been said here recently.
Didn't you say that Trump was the original birther in response to Tums asking which racist statements were made by Trump? That seems to imply that being a birther is racist. Now, you are saying that nobody said that birthers are racists.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Uninformed how? I also have never mentioned a specific change in would make to gun laws but there are changes needed. I am also a lifelong gun owner and hunter (which ties back to the environmental piece where I called out and even confronted plenty of environmental whackos in AZ)

Didn't you say that Trump was the original birther in response to Tums asking which racist statements were made by Trump? That seems to imply that being a birther is racist. Now, you are saying that nobody said that birthers are racists.

Give it up 72, I tried to get him banned for calling me a name and it went no where. Your racist cracker ass is safe with me.

Reactions: McDad and 1972 Grad
My apologies, the birther movement was racist. You can count that one

Give it up 72, I tried to get him banned for calling me a name and it went no where. Your racist cracker ass is safe with me.
You can't be serious. No one had ever been banned in the history of VN for calling someone Grandpa. Especially when that person had just mentioned their grandkids in a previous post.

Reactions: McDad
Uninformed how? I also have never mentioned a specific change in would make to gun laws but there are changes needed. I am also a lifelong gun owner and hunter (which ties back to the environmental piece where I called out and even confronted plenty of environmental whackos in AZ)

Maybe we’re not to far off from each other as to gun laws then ( I did preface an apology), I think we need to make a few changes myself. I think current laws are overly restrictive and asinine also.

The other day you mentioned in a thread about the need to move away from fossil fuels, that shows how uninformed you are.

VN Store

Back