That Shouldve been a win

ATLVol92

NO MORAL VICTORIES! this was a win point blank period, and if you are okay with the outcome, gtfoh, how is that any better than getting blown out? same out come, a 4 on the right side of our record

Reactions: 6 people
Would you rather it be like most years were the Tide jumps out to a 21-3 lead and cruises to a easy victory or battle and bruise it till the final snap

Reactions: 4 people
Would you rather it be like most years were the Tide jumps out to a 21-3 lead and cruises to a easy victory or battle and bruise it till the final snap

does it matter either way? its still a loss, but to answer your question, yes id rather get blown out because that way I wouldnt have gotten my heart broken again

Reactions: 2 people
NO MORAL VICTORIES! this was a win point blank period, and if you are okay with the outcome, gtfoh, how is that any better than getting blown out? same out come, a 4 on the right side of our record

It's not even close to the same.

does it matter either way? its still a loss, but to answer your question, yes id rather get blown because that way I wouldnt have gotten my heart broken again

So you would rather our team get worse from year to year than get better. That is what you are implying. This was a well fought game. Our team is growing. I see these posts and I see a lot of people angry an ripping anyone they can blame when we lose. Turn in your fan card. Stand by your team win or lose.

Reactions: 3 people
does it matter either way? its still a loss, but to answer your question, yes id rather get blown out because that way I wouldnt have gotten my heart broken again

Yes it matters. It shows we're getting talent to compete. It shows with a couple more recruiting classes we should be competing for SEC championships. I have no clue why people like you are so dense and can't see that.

Reactions: 7 people
So you would rather our team get worse from year to year than get better. That is what you are implying. This was a well fought game. Our team is growing. I see these posts and I see a lot of people angry an ripping anyone they can blame when we lose. Turn in your fan card. Stand by your team win or lose.

yes we are better, but a loss is a loss, dont look into the future, its a week by week process, and this game was ours

and who said im not standing by my team? i love these boys, we left 9 points on the board and offense and defense and coaches played a great game

No FS

I do think we earned some more respect that we can hang with anybody in the country, just need to learn to finish a game.

You are a dumba** if you can't look at that as improvement. Look at the three years we played them, we have closed the talent gap and it shows. You are the dumb vol fan that wants a national championship in the 1 year of new coach. I agree had many chances to beat them but they have been in those games longer. I'm proud the way they played and I thought it was a good coached game. Nobody's fault except the kicker.

Reactions: 1 person
It should have been a win.

I'm almost pleased that I was interested in the game for 59 minutes.

The fact is, Medley has not hit 40+ yard field goals for two years. And Butch called "analytics" earlier in the season.

This loss is on Butch (again). He has to own it.

I'm pleased that we are on an upward trajectory and we can compete with everybody again.

But Butch damn well better put together a special season in 2016 and stop all the F-ups, or the boosters better find an AD who will get Gruden ON THE FREAKIN' HILL!

You are a dumba** if you can't look at that as improvement. Look at the three years we played them, we have closed the talent gap and it shows. You are the dumb vol fan that wants a national championship in the 1 year of new coach. I agree had many chances to beat them but they have been in those games longer. I'm proud the way they played and I thought it was a good coached game. Nobody's fault except the kicker.

I never once said we didnt improve, we HAVE! but im not gonna accept anything other than we should have one, offense and defense and coaches had a hell of a game, its those 9 damn points left on the board

People need to learn the difference between "should" and "could". This one could've been a W based on the play. This team should be 4-3 right now, and could've been 6-1. Arkansas ran it right down our throats so I don't claim that as a W.

This team has struggled with pass protection even before Butch was here. Fulmer always recruited guards and tackles that had the fire to block for their QB. Butch better get this figured out next year because every OC in the country knows how to rattle Dobbs with blitzes.

It should have been a win.

I'm almost pleased that I was interested in the game for 59 minutes.

The fact is, Medley has not hit 40+ yard field goals for two years. And Butch called "analytics" earlier in the season.

This loss is on Butch (again). He has to own it.

I'm pleased that we are on an upward trajectory and we can compete with everybody again.

But Butch damn well better put together a special season in 2016 and stop all the F-ups, or the boosters better find an AD who will get Gruden ON THE FREAKIN' HILL!

I thought on a couple of those kicks we should've gone for it, but this game wasn't on Butch.

In fact, we were lucky to be in this game, with 5 dropped interceptions or so. Coaching and good plays gave us a chance.

Still don't have enough players on defense.

And frankly I think #7 on defense needs to play like a NFL corner cause the Bama freshman beat him several times for big plays.

Reactions: 1 person
yes we are better, but a loss is a loss, dont look into the future, its a week by week process, and this game was ours

and who said im not standing by my team? i love these boys, we left 9 points on the board and offense and defense and coaches played a great game

Saying things like i would rather lose by 21 than by 5 suggests that you don't stand by your team. What it shows is that you would selfishly prefer an outcome that would make the team appear worse so that you can feel less butt hurt about the loss. Turn it in son.

Last edited:
dont know why you guys are putting words in my mouth about how im not standing by my team and how I think we havent improved, I firmly believe we have improved we plays a hell of a game, so much more than I expected, but at the same time we SHOULD, not could, SHOULD have won

Go home op, you're drunk.

We were a 15 point dog on the road to one of, if not, the best team in the country. We walked in there with a patchwork true freshman OL and went toe to toe. If you think this is on the coaches you're crazy and part of the reason our fan base is considered the most ridiculous in the country. Please stop with the dumb a** posts.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back