That ones on Hooker

Hooker is 75% Dobbs with 50% the roster. Don't undersell him. We're on our way.

Reactions: JoAllan
This wasn’t Hookers best game; however when was the last time a Tennessee QB threw the ball almost 40 times, completing 65% vs the number one team in the country?

And we’re down on Hooker? Seriously?
It's absolutely nuts

He had a few bad throws against their ridiculous defense

Still played better than every other QB against them by far

And we as a team played UGA better than anyone else they played and probably will play except for Bama and people are in here doom and gloom

Nobody has damn perspective

We have so many missing pieces. I don't know how any sane fan lays this loss at the foot of one player. It's amazing we scored what little we did against clearly the best team in the country.
Players didn’t execute, coaches didn’t appear to have their best night. The common denominator...Georgia! We lost to a superior team, period.
I’m kinda partial to that other thread, where we’re blaming Bob Kessling for the loss.🤪
GBO!!

It's absolutely nuts

He had a few bad throws against their ridiculous defense

Still played better than every other QB against them by far

And we as a team played UGA better than anyone else they played and probably will play except for Bama and people are in here doom and gloom

Nobody has damn perspective
Yep. Like our deluded fans who think he might start in the NFL

I said "type of situation " bit of course you don't see that. I'm just saying if this dude the "next savior " we are hurting

If, as you say, "we are hurting" if we think he is the "next savior". What is your assessment of UT's QB's of the last 2-3 seasons?

I know there is a bunch of Hooker lovers out there, this was his worst game. Especially in a must win type situation. He was off in his throws and took sacks when he could throw it away. I know we were playing the #1 team, if you are a special kind of QB you can't be that off. ANYWAYS. #GBO
you can’t make a crappy post better just by ending it in GBO Why in the world would you blame solely HH for that loss? Terribly ignorant post

I see , as usual, nobody read or intelligent enough to to understand whole post.

1st. I did not expect Tennessee to win. , but cheered for them the whole way

2nd. I'm just stating the truth that Hooker played poorly , especially when the team was playing on all cylinders. His over throws and interceptions stopped all momentum, causing the #1 team to take advantage.

All I'm saying is that if he is a true # Hooker gotta alotta growing to do

Give props when you win. Take responsibility when you lose.
I agree but would add the refs also had some really questionable calls at times when momentum swung. Sure would lived Hooker hot with other players and refs calling it straight

If you look at the stats, Hooker actually did better than anyone else all year. It's time to admit that GA just really is that good this year. No excuses.

Ya hooker had the worst game of his time here. And a lot of the missed plays had nothing to do with uga defenders. He just missed a bunch of wide open throws. Sucks

He's a good QB but that's it. That people are worried about the NFL is laughable.
I'll be surprised if he makes the NFL but the bright side to last night is how he performed against NFL talent. He seemed to be anxious and with our OL, that's totally understandable. I don't think he elevated his draft stock yesterday. The question is what he wants to do. He's 24. Has he had enough of college? Does he want a pay check? Does he love playing so much that he pulls a Fulky and returns for yet another season?

One thing is certain. If a transfer qb is coming to UT, he's coming to play not be a backup. If Hooker returns, I don't see us getting one of the better transfers at that position. Personally, I think Milton is gone and if Hooker does return, I have to wonder about our backup qb situation.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I know there is a bunch of Hooker lovers out there, this was his worst game. Especially in a must win type situation. He was off in his throws and took sacks when he could throw it away. I know we were playing the #1 team, if you are a special kind of QB you can't be that off. ANYWAYS. #GBO
Yeah, the number 1 defense and team in the country will do that to you. You ever actually play football?

I'm going to offer Hooker a little grace here, he played against on of the best, if not the best offense in the country. Every person living is going to have a bad day in office on occasion. GBO!

I'll be surprised if he makes the NFL but the bright side to last night is how he performed against NFL talent. He seemed to be anxious and with our OL, that's totally understandable. I don't think he elevated his draft stock yesterday. The question is what he wants to do. He's 24. Has he had enough of college? Does he want a pay check? Does he love playing so much that he pulls a Fulky and returns for yet another season?

One thing is certain. If a transfer qb is coming to UT, he's coming to play not be a backup. If Hooker returns, I don't see us getting one of the better transfers at that position. Personally, I think Milton is gone and if Hooker does return, I have to wonder about our backup qb situation.

He'll be 24 in Jan but yeah if he comes back that'll make him 25 going into the draft as a QB. I'm sure he'll see where he grades out and decide from there.
I can see a QB that has a few years of eligibility coming here that may think they can win the starting job but not be a day 1 starter. Sort of how Hooker got it or Bennett at GA.

Milton transferred already when he came here. Won't he have to sit a year now? If he's going to have to sit at another school, IMO his best bet is to stay and hope to get QB1 back from Hooker probably due to him getting injured or playing bad and Milton gets a shot.. because if he transfers and has to sit, he won't play a year, but staying at least he has a chance at playing. If he can transfer down and play day 1 he may do that. Also he may not get any offers if he transfers

VN Store

Back