Thanks LSU....

Last edited:
LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?
Doubtful that he’s getting all of the $17 million buyout. That’s why they agreed to a “settlement.” He’ll probably walk away with around $10 million or so.

Edit: I was wrong, he’s getting almost all of the $17 million.

LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?
I'd bet Kiffy has already sent in his application. Won't be shocked if Freeze gets the job.

T
They very well may go after our coach!

Who cares what LSU does.. Heupel won't go anywhere else. He's got everything he could want or possibly need. Regardless of a few stupid fans tossing crap on the field last night 102,455 fans Neyland stadium is electric! and a sight to behold. Who wouldn't want to thrive on a stage like that? And probably most importantly would be the relationship he and Danny White have. Tennessee is not a stepping stone and the university can throw money at him if need be. Of course I could have it all wrong but I just can't see him leaving here.

VN Store

Back