Thanks LSU....

LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?

EDIT: After further review, this guy is a moron. He had "girlfriends" at practice that were interfering. The girlfriend's kids would participate in drills, etc.

‘Disappointed’ Ed Orgeron speaks out, will coach rest of LSU season, receives $16.9M buyout through 2025

This all day long.

It has always amazed me how this guy was able to be such an effective recruiter.

LSU AD info:
Scott Woodward is a Baton Rouge native and an LSU alum, hired in 2019. He hired Sark and Petersen @ Washington. Went to A&M and hired Jimbo. Jimbo just signed an extension at A&M that carries a $50 million (largest in CFB history) buyout. So no going back to the well with him. Woodward's past accomplishments are quite impressive.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Meanwhile, back at the Baton Rouge Ranch, Will Wade and the LSU Athletic Dept continues to make a mockery the NCAA and college sports in general

IMHO the only university the NCAA needs to understand is FU

LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?

EDIT: After further review, this guy is a moron. He had "girlfriends" at practice that were interfering. The girlfriend's kids would participate in drills, etc.

‘Disappointed’ Ed Orgeron speaks out, will coach rest of LSU season, receives $16.9M buyout through 2025
This is the same AD that gave Jimbo a raise before going to LSU.

Cavput,If they decide on Freeze,they will have two worthless scuds as coaches of football AND basketball.

And folks Think Tennessee is bad for firing coaches.

LOL……LSU beats Florida and they ask their coach to leave.

I mean I get it……but sure is funny……..if your going to do it…….”hey let’s wait until the best win we’ve had in a couple years first.”

The Orge will wind up holding hands with Kiffin again. Tenn. fans need to forget about both, we have the best coach for the situation we are in and will really appreciate him when he has time to recruit the right players.

Lol they aren’t touching Heupel. Napier or Jimbo are likely their two targets.

Doesn't Jimbo have little to no buyout at A&M ?

Of course LSU would have to back up a few Brinks trucks, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Question is how happy Jimbo really is in College Station? He's being paid a pretty penny and has basically produced jack in 4 seasons, sorry but being #5 last year doesn't really matter. A&M is also ALWAYS going to be the little brother in Texas no matter what they do, the Longhorns simply run the state.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Doesn't Jimbo have little to no buyout at A&M ?

Of course LSU would have to back up a few Brinks trucks, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Question is how happy Jimbo really is in College Station? He's being paid a pretty penny and has basically produced jack in 4 seasons, sorry but being #5 last year doesn't really matter. A&M is also ALWAYS going to be the little brother in Texas no matter what they do, the Longhorns simply run the state.

They might. Personally, I’d go after
Napier if I were them. He already knows recruiting in that region and he will have a bigger school and name behind him to go after the big fish.

I bet he ends up at OM working for his buddy LK.

You really think he would go back to Ole Miss after they canned him?

Not saying it will not happen, but seems like that school would be pretty low on his list of desired destinations.

I posted somewhere on one of Orgeron threads that I believe he may he end up at Texas. Sark needs all the help on D he can get. In addition, I'm sure Orgeron has more connections in LA than Sark does-that alone might make him worth a staff position.

VN Store

Back