Thanks LSU....

Ed’s a real ladies man - with this 17 million plus millions more banked from salary checks he’ll be entertaining lots of hot young women at his mansions

Who cares what LSU does.. Heupel won't go anywhere else. He's got everything he could want or possibly need. Regardless of a few stupid fans tossing crap on the field last night 102,455 fans Neyland stadium is electric! and a sight to behold. Who wouldn't want to thrive on a stage like that? And probably most importantly would be the relationship he and Danny White have. Tennessee is not a stepping stone and the university can throw money at him if need be. Of course I could have it all wrong but I just can't see him leaving here.[/QUOTE
Yet. I agree for now

Doesn't Jimbo have little to no buyout at A&M ?

Of course LSU would have to back up a few Brinks trucks, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Question is how happy Jimbo really is in College Station? He's being paid a pretty penny and has basically produced jack in 4 seasons, sorry but being #5 last year doesn't really matter. A&M is also ALWAYS going to be the little brother in Texas no matter what they do, the Longhorns simply run the state.
Jimbo’s deal is 100% guaranteed I seem to remember. His buyout would be astronomical.

EDIT: Just saw his buyout is only if aTm fires him. No buyout for him to leave….did Mike Hamilton write that contract up?

Last edited:
LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?

EDIT: After further review, this guy is a moron. He had "girlfriends" at practice that were interfering. The girlfriend's kids would participate in drills, etc.

‘Disappointed’ Ed Orgeron speaks out, will coach rest of LSU season, receives $16.9M buyout through 2025
I read that James franklin and the guy at Michigan St are at the top of their list. They would be wise to make a run at Brady.
GBO!!

Jimbo’s deal is 100% guaranteed I seem to remember. His buyout would be astronomical.

It is guaranteed on the A&M side only. Meaning they fire him without cause and they still owe him the full amount.

Jimbo has a $0 buyout so he can walk whenever he pleases.

That is my understanding based on what A&M has put out on the contract.

In other words, Jimbo's agent pulled a fast one.

Reactions: willinhf
It is guaranteed on the A&M side only. Meaning they fire him without cause and they still owe him the full amount.

Jimbo has a $0 buyout so he can walk whenever he pleases.

That is my understanding based on what A&M themselves has put out on the contract.

In other words, Jimbo's agent pulled a fast one.
I edited my response. Mike Hamilton must be the AD @ aTm now with that type of contract.

VN Store

Back