Thanks LSU....

Who cares what LSU does.. Heupel won't go anywhere else. He's got everything he could want or possibly need. Regardless of a few stupid fans tossing crap on the field last night 102,455 fans Neyland stadium is electric! and a sight to behold. Who wouldn't want to thrive on a stage like that? And probably most importantly would be the relationship he and Danny White have. Tennessee is not a stepping stone and the university can throw money at him if need be. Of course I could have it all wrong but I just can't see him leaving here.

How long before someone posts seeing moving vans coming up I-75 to K-ville from Cajun land?

LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?

EDIT: After further review, this guy is a moron. He had "girlfriends" at practice that were interfering. The girlfriend's kids would participate in drills, etc.

‘Disappointed’ Ed Orgeron speaks out, will coach rest of LSU season, receives $16.9M buyout through 2025

Anyone who didn't already know he was a moron, wasn't paying attention. He was godawful at LSU. Also was arrested for domestic battery at one point. LSU was desperate when they hired him IMO. But he did manage to assemble a staff and get Joe Burrow.

As for who will replace him, our good buddy Lane's name comes up frequently.

And you never know, ole Nervin Meyer might be available soon (this one is a joke, in reality the Jags won't fire him just yet I don't think).

Jon Gruden is available, wouldn't it be ironic if LSU hired him after we wanted him the last 3 or 4 coaching searches.

Jon Gruden is available, wouldn't it be ironic if LSU hired him after we wanted him the last 3 or 4 coaching searches.

I never wanted Gruden, never believed he was a worthy coach. In Tampa Bay, he lived off previous coaches drafts and team talent. Then got exposed when he had to do it without that. Seems I dimly recall he alienated players. If it came down to it, I'd rather have Hugh Freeze than Gruden. Right now, I'm glad we got Heupy.

I expect Kiffin to take advantage of this for a raise at Ol Miss and put rumors out about LSU interested in him, or he just might be interested in LSU.
I just don’t think Ol Miss is a big enough stage for his ego.

Napier or Brady are likely their first 2 calls. Franklin is probably call number 3. I can see Kiffin lobbying for that job.

LSU is paying him $17 million to take a hike. Who on earth do they think they are going to get? Joe Brady? Is the new LSU AD Mike Hamilton in disguise?

EDIT: After further review, this guy is a moron. He had "girlfriends" at practice that were interfering. The girlfriend's kids would participate in drills, etc.

‘Disappointed’ Ed Orgeron speaks out, will coach rest of LSU season, receives $16.9M buyout through 2025

The new AD is from TAMU, he will swing for the fences.

They might. Personally, I’d go after
Napier if I were them. He already knows recruiting in that region and he will have a bigger school and name behind him to go after the big fish.

I don’t seem him leaving.

I don’t seem him leaving.

You don’t think he would leave Louisiana Lafeyette to go to a much larger school also in Louisiana? Not trying to be condescending, just looking for your opinion. I don’t know a lot about Napier tbh.

While we most likely will disagree, I think they are doing him wrong. Sure the millions are nice, but that man loves LSU football. Less than a year after winning a National Championship...smh
There was other off-the-field drama going on.

You don’t think he would leave Louisiana Lafeyette to go to a much larger school also in Louisiana? Not trying to be condescending, just looking for your opinion. I don’t know a lot about Napier tbh.

He turned down better jobs last year.

Some coaches like to stay where they’re at.

Reactions: rocketskates

VN Store

Back