Tennessee vs Bama -- Game Thread

The Bama announcer - what a tool wow. I'm ok with yelling on a huge play like that but that call was up there with some of the goals in soccer.

The Bama announcer - what a tool wow. I'm ok with yelling on a huge play like that but that call was up there with some of the goals in soccer.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! x100

Our last win of the season was Thursday. Season is over people.

Who are you kidding? What makes you believe this team will win a game in the SECT? And if we lose there will be a 7 or 8 seed which is a very likely loss.

while tennessee's luck in the sec tournament has always been pretty bad, that doesn't mean they can't beat whatever team they get in the quarterfinals. i think we win at least 1 this year.

it's easy to be all gloom and doom after a loss like this. try not to throw in the towel so easily......

vols win if we get re-matched with bama again in the tournament. count on it

i win

I'm changing my prediction. Due to the fact that we're so widly inconsistent and can make a girl's high school basketball team look good - I think we win the SECT, seriously - it would only be fitting that we win it this year.

There was my prediction after I had cooled down after the loss.

still doesn't change the fact that you were ready to flush the rest of the season down the toilet after the loss.

I try. And I still don't think we go anywhere in the NCAAT - maybe get to the 2nd round with a 5/6/7 seed. It was partly a joke and partly frustration.

It would have been slightly clever if it were at all true.

It's fair game - I changed my prediction well before the game and shortly after I had regained the feeling in my head. After the game winning shot I hit my head on my tv stand in a fit of rage and was under the impression I was another poster on VN.

VN Store

Back