Tennessee vs Bama -- Game Thread

Who are you kidding? What makes you believe this team will win a game in the SECT? And if we lose there will be a 7 or 8 seed which is a very likely loss.

while tennessee's luck in the sec tournament has always been pretty bad, that doesn't mean they can't beat whatever team they get in the quarterfinals. i think we win at least 1 this year.

it's easy to be all gloom and doom after a loss like this. try not to throw in the towel so easily......

We can all stop pretending this team is going anywhere this year now. They can't stand prosperity. When they run into a guard in either tournament that can hit those wide open shots it won't even be close.

No. You said our last win was Thursday.
Bet.

Yeah - I have no reason to believe differently if we match up with Bama in the tournament since it's on a neutral floor. This team lacks focus and is inconsistent. Not to mention Bama, like Ole Miss, was really physical and big which really didn't help matters when we play one of our crappiest games of the year.

I hate all these lame commercials when I'm trying to wach womens gymnastics....
Oohhh! My favorite, uneven bars !!!

x2. Don't see Bama taking this one again.

It is just that Tennessee would likely loose. Alabama never deserved to win this game. It is just that Pearl does a good job of being generous at the end of the season. Maybe the coaching staff needs to focus and that will translate to the players.

Considering Pearl's record in the SEC I can easily see us loosing to Bama again.

Maybe we should recruit some middle school girls to come in and shoot free shots for us. 46% is not going to get it done.

VN Store

Back