Tennessee vs Bama -- Game Thread

I'll say it again, who cares about seeding at this point? This team just doesn't have it. I'm fairly certain we're not Final Four bound no matter the seeding.

You could put Tennessee as a 1 seed in a bracket that included nothing but low major conference champions and they would still find a way to lose before the round of 8

We've had enough reality for the day, Emain. We're already aware of the fact that our season is over. We're down and out. And here you come after the ref has called the fight...
That was just a cheap shot.

It is just that Tennessee would likely loose. Alabama never deserved to win this game. It is just that Pearl does a good job of being generous at the end of the season. Maybe the coaching staff needs to focus and that will translate to the players.

Considering Pearl's record in the SEC I can easily see us loosing to Bama again.

Bama wanted it more. This team just wasn't motivated. The free throw shooting was an absolute debacle. That is totally ridiculous to miss so many free throws! ...and come on, it's lose and losing, not loose (as in, not tight)!

What if we start shooting free throws granny style? Also, do we have a go to guy seemed that nobody wanted to take the shot at the end.:(

Steven Pearl's facebook status: F***. 2 hours ago

Except its uncensored. Yeah, the players are just as happy as we are.

Sadly, I kind of saw this kind of performance coming today. I feared that they play with the "well, what do we have to play for?" attitude after clinching the East... and, well, they did. Terrible.

I'm changing my prediction. Due to the fact that we're so widly inconsistent and can make a girl's high school basketball team look good - I think we win the SECT, seriously - it would only be fitting that we win it this year.

I'm changing my prediction. Due to the fact that we're so widly inconsistent and can make a girl's high school basketball team look good - I think we win the SECT, seriously - it would only be fitting that we win it this year.

I thought you'd come to your senses...

There's going to be between 50 and 60 teams in the Dance that we "could" beat, and between 50 and 60 that we "could" lose to. That's part of the fun of the thing, ya see.

Probably. But I'd say we could beat a few less but get beat by a few less than that.

if we win the SEC tourney, then well probably get put out first or second round.
if we loose in the first round of the sec tourney, we'll probably make the elite 8 lol..

real talk !

VN Store

Back