Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

So what am I missing here? Who is WK?
Z gave you a clue. Two, really, with the initials and .gif...the rest is up to you. 😆

Really isn’t tough to figure out if you look at all the clues that have been given.

Initials might be WK.
He is currently at a blue blood school.
We recruited him out of HS.
We couldn’t get him to follow they on a visit multiple times.

Z gave you a clue. Two, really, with the initials and .gif...the rest is up to you. 😆

Really isn’t tough to figure out if you look at all the clues that have been given.

Initials might be WK.

WK is literally the only player on a blue blood roster at the F/C position that showed any interest in us that I can see. It would have to be him.

Reactions: cncchris33

Initials might be WK.

And I literally as soon as I sent the posts followed it up with the post saying I figured it out. And if it is him then that would be a big time get. :)

Reactions: cncchris33
Transfer would be a big get. Would also be around for a couple years as well hopefully as an anchor down low

Are we already moving on from Corey Walker? I don’t get how he could be that big of a miss
Basillio was talking about him a few weeks ago. Said he is really good on offense but doesnt play defense how the staff wants. Also showed up on campus out of shape. Said the staff's plan was to see how committed he is this summer, could be another Burns situation.

Reactions: ArdentVol
So, in a perfect world next year:
PG: Chandler, Vescovi
SG: Springer, Bailey
SF: James, Meshack
PF: Walker, Fulkerson
C: UFO, Tamba
Extras: EJA, Gaines, O, Pember

Scouting Report
EVALUATED 06/29/2018
867299.jpg

Jerry Meyer DIRECTOR OF BASKETBALL SCOUTING
PROJECTION
First Round
COMPARISON
Brook Lopez MILWAUKEE BUCKS

Good size and build for a center while appearing to still be growing. Average athlete. Gets up and down the court, though. Greatest strength is a variety of scoring moves, including hook shots. Can stretch defense with shooting. Good hands and feel for the game. Positional rebounder and defender. Worst case scenario projects as a solid NBA backup center.

VN Store

Back