Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Basilio has a take on Walker in todays blog. Mentions Walker is out of shape and it seems that Walker may not put every effort into practice. Ever heard of Iverson?

Anyway, this summer will tell if Walker is gonna make it at UT.

My hunch is that Walker won't be here next fall.

We’re just sounding like a broken record when it comes to recruiting at this point. We continue to hear positive buzz about Tennessee’s position with five star Brandon Huntley-Hatfield as well as the possibility that he reclassifies into the 2021 class. If Tennessee manages to pair him with Kennedy Chandler and Jahmai Mashack the Vols will have another top-five class on their hands.

Also, as we’ve saying for weeks now, look for Tennessee to be hyper active in the transfer market this offseason with the possibility that they could be looking for multiple additions.

-VQ

That would be insane if that happened. Got to think that for VQ to continue to say that must mean that it is very likely to happen.

And how many could be avaliable? I count 4 maybe 5 depending on what Johnson and Springer do.

Fulky, Pons & Anosike don’t count either way, so essentially Chandler & Mashack take 2 of those and we currently have room for 1 more. For every other person that leaves is another spot open, so Johnson and Springer likely gone makes 3 spots likely.

Fulky, Pons & Anosike don’t count either way, so essentially Chandler & Mashack take 2 of those and we currently have room for 1 more. For every other person that leaves is another spot open, so Johnson and Springer likely gone makes 3 spots likely.

I really can’t see Johnson leaving.

He’s a great athlete but there’s definitely some flaws to his game.

On most mock boards they have Johnson at #6 overall and Springer #8 overall. So if he continues to keep that grade hard to see him turn down that type of money

Well he’s projected Top 10 by pretty much everyone, if that is the case he would be a fool to stay.

BTO if you had to gauge the confidence level of landing BHH to the 21 class what would you put it at?

I think that he could be the big that we have been needing for a long time. What kind of makes me nervous is the thought of him going to the G league.

Wut? I know several others have already called this out, but the "Johnson is" or "should" stay takes I keep seeing are mind numbing. He's a shoo in lottery pick. He'd be the biggest idiot in the world to even entertain staying.

On most mock boards they have Johnson at #6 overall and Springer #8 overall. So if he continues to keep that grade hard to see him turn down that type of money

In Sam Vecencie's first Big Board that dropped this morning on The Athletic, here is where the Vols are:

#8 Keon Johnson
#13 Jaden Springer
#69 Yves Pons
#107 JJJ

If true, you can expect Springer/Johnson gone and JJJ would almost certainly be back.

I'd have to imagine it'd be close to 0% given how close he was to leaving last year, but I wonder what the chances Pons comes back again next year.

Wut? I know several others have already called this out, but the "Johnson is" or "should" stay takes I keep seeing are mind numbing. He's a shoo in lottery pick. He'd be the biggest idiot in the world to even entertain staying.

The NBA takes in general are very bad on this board minus a couple folks. I'm amazed at how many actually comment about it and then follow it up with "well I don't watch the NBA".

Pons needs to go try to earn a couple million $$$s in Europe before he tears something up. All that extreme leaping may not translate to an uber long playing career.

VN Store

Back