Tennessee QB Harrison Bailey enters NCAA transfer portal

Maybe FL. Napier runs a pretty dang run heavy, RPO sorta offense, I think, and one of their QBs is in the portal.

Folks here could see if Bailey CAN resurrect a dumpster fire since he "never got a chance" here.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
Florida State has a huge hole at QB recruiting now.
Got a really good prospect yesterday and Travis is ok.
They do need a QB from the portal though. I haven't heard any FSU chatter about Bailey.
Jack Miller from OSU is the one I've heard most about.

Is Bailey eligible "immediately"? If so, LSU could use him right now, as their starter just transferred out to ATM, and their #2, Nussmeier, they are trying NOT to play in their bowl game, as he would lose his redshirt -- though they are trying to get a special dispensation (on what grounds?). So, absent 1 and 2, they are down to walk-on Qbs for their bowl. I don't know why you internet warriors feel a need to bash a kid like Bailey, but the fact is, he is very much like LSU's starter Max Johnson who just left.

Reactions: griddie
Bailey is going to be a player. Never understood the hatred for him by some Vols fans he did nothing but represent our university well and was screwed over by the Milton fiasco. LSU would be a great place for him under Kelly. He would light it up
Did you not see the velocity on his ball? Very, very, poor. He won’t make it in the SEC

Did you not see the velocity on his ball? Very, very, poor. He won’t make it in the SEC
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.rapgenius.com%2F964bf206dee0f702743eeeee3069ba56.480x360x1.jpg

Bailey is going to be a player. Never understood the hatred for him by some Vols fans he did nothing but represent our university well and was screwed over by the Milton fiasco. LSU would be a great place for him under Kelly. He would light it up

Screwed over by the Milton fiasco?? He couldn't win the starting position. He wasn't screwed over by anybody, he simply couldn't win the job.

Screwed over by the Milton fiasco?? He couldn't win the starting position. He wasn't screwed over by anybody, he simply couldn't win the job.
No one was going to beat out Milton. He was handed the keys to the caddy.
Injury forced coaches hand. Not saying Bailey would have beat anyone out, but no one was getting the nod over Milton.
That's water under the bridge now and the cream did rise to the top.
Hopefully everyone learned a valuable lesson. Best of luck to Bailey wherever he lands.

Man I'm not that invested in where Bailey winds up but I feel like anyone in his circle should beat him upside the head if he ever considers FSU if they show interest. Bailey is still very young and can have potentially 2-3 years to develop. Seems like going to FSU with its current disfunction would just be throwing any chance of a career away.
😂 If he gets the green light at any major program he should jump at the chance.

Reactions: vettefool
I think a lot of the hate he gets are due to his fans. Not Vol fans but Bailey first fans.

It became a racial issue.

This wins delusion post of the day! There is not “hatred” for him because he’s overrated and not a high level QB, he didn’t get screwed over, he couldn’t beat out Hook in spring BEFORE JM! Never mind the fact that HB has subpar arm strength. But if that makes you and all the “Harrison Bailey is second coming of Peyton Manning” people feel better then have at it! 🤣

Last edited:
What exactly are the "physical attributes to be an SEC qb"?

oh good Lord. The attributes are a strong arm and doesn’t run like a 70 year old that needs a hip replacement. Once Huepel was asked about Bailey in a PC and he talked about his leadership qualities and other attributes. Do you know what he didn’t mention? Not one thing about his physical capabilities. If that doesn’t tell you all you need to know, then i don’t know what does.

VN Store

Back