Tennessee QB Harrison Bailey enters NCAA transfer portal

So hard to believe he’s not at a top 2 program in the nation the way this fanbase thought of him. “ omg he’s gonna transfer and blow or guts out next year!!!!!”. 🤦‍♂️
He was barely a 4 star on ESPN recruiting. Now their service does suck, but still...

Reactions: 08Vol
Florida State has a huge hole at QB recruiting now.

Man I'm not that invested in where Bailey winds up but I feel like anyone in his circle should beat him upside the head if he ever considers FSU if they show interest. Bailey is still very young and can have potentially 2-3 years to develop. Seems like going to FSU with its current disfunction would just be throwing any chance of a career away.

So Arch isn't wanted ?

I feel he has the right people steering him to the correct situation but some dropbacks/Pro style that could be good NFL QB's could get lost in some of these college systems. It's a very important decision. I think he will be more like a Trevor Lawrence and the OC & HC will be a big determiner in the decision IMO.

Reactions: Vollifer1949
I feel he has the right people steering him to the correct situation but some dropbacks/Pro style that could be good NFL QB's could get lost in some of these college systems. It's a very important decision. I think he will be more like a Trevor Lawrence and the OC & HC will be a big determiner in the decision IMO.
Kiffin wants him and will change his offense to accommodate are him

Reactions: 08Vol
Kiffin wants him and will change his offense to accommodate are him

Yes. And the thing with Kiffin is he can adjust offense and playcalling based on his personnel. The guy went from Blake Sims to Jacob Coker to Jalen Hurts.... Then he had the Driskell kid in FAU.

With that said, I think with his admission about NIL / Free Agency, I will be eager to see the spending spree schools will have to get Arch. Is blood thicker than dollars for Arch? Obviously the family money situation isn't hurting, but I'm sure he will have some nice offers.

He still hasn't signed? Was pretty sure it was mentioned he was going to go someplace and light us up and that going in the portal was best so he could get his name out there early.
Still didn't see the point of going in the portal early. If I was a coach. I'm waiting to see who all goes in and there were some pretty big name QB's to go into the portal.
He may wind up like Maurer at a google school.
Still early but as early as he went in. I for sure thought someone school was in his ear telling him they'd sign him

Reactions: 08Vol and perico

VN Store

Back