Tennessee Lady Vol News

So do you have an lineup suggestion or…?
Been thinking. 🙂 Best players are still Rickea, Horston, Franklin, and Powell at point. This next game should have a similar lineup as the last game. I think Sara, Jillian, and Striplin will all be getting more minutes. In the closest games, these players plus Tess, some Marta and Miles are all I’d like to see. Will have to see how Justine progresses.

Anyone notice that Massey’s has the Lady Vols playing at Spring Hill on December 12? That game is not included in the schedule at UTSPORTS.com.
Yes. Looks like a mistake by Massey. When I saw it earlier, that was initial reaction.

Edit: just sent a tweet requesting a correction of the schedule.

Last edited:
Jordan Horston not had back brace on this year? Do not know why try close as they can to the basketball goal. When can shot fw feet out avoid the defenfer and help keep their body less bang up. Jordan has played under control this year. And her shoting and her play is best this year. Hope Horston keep playing like she has this season and avoids unessary contact.

And you just totally jinxed her. When she misses the next one she attempts, we're coming for you!

I am busy creating a Volfan2012 voodoo doll to take to the game Sunday. If Tess misses a free throw, soon after Volfan should expect a sharp pain in her/his ass, which is where I'll be sticking the pin. 😉

I am busy creating a Volfan2012 voodoo doll to take to the game Sunday. If Tess misses a free throw, soon after Volfan should expect a sharp pain in her/his ass, which is where I'll be sticking the pin. 😉
She is going to miss one eventually so hold on to it. I just wish she could get to the line a lot more. She shot 90 percent in high school so I would have no problem taking the pain if she could get to the line 10 times and make 9.

If we want to get the ball inside to the posts, I'm seeing Justine with her height and passing ability emerging as just that person. She made some terrific passes yesterday to her teammates. She's starting to see the floor and adjust to the speed of the game. I see her gradually taking a larger role as the season progresses.

If we want to get the ball inside to the posts, I'm seeing Justine with her height and passing ability emerging as just that person. She made some terrific passes yesterday to her teammates. She's starting to see the floor and adjust to the speed of the game. I see her gradually taking a larger role as the season progresses.
Very much so. Four assists in 12 minutes? Everyday. Got the ball in the right hands, in the right position, to get the points.

VN Store

Back