Tennessee has the #2 or #3 team in the SEC

I would not say UT has the 2nd or 3rd best team right now. I am not sure we really know who/what most of the teams are just yet. I think only 3 are known at this point......Bama is good (prob not as good as in the past).....Fla is not very good (but will win more games than they should).......MO is BAD (and will lose as many as we all think).

Also our QB play has to improve, and our run D has to improve; however if you are honest and look at the schedule there is prob only ONE game left you would go ahead and put an L beside............and that looks much better than a few months ago.

Man D4H your confidence borderlines complete insanity, how many drugs do you take in a given day? Your blind faith in a staff that honestly couldn't win with Tom Brady at the helm is astonishing to say the least. Do we have good players? Yes. Are several of our starters out for the season? Yes. Is our coaching staff incompetent? Yes. There is no way in any world, (drug induced or not) that we are beating Alabama this season.

I will revisit this after they take us to the wood shed yet again.

Reactions: 1 person
You never fail to disappoint.

I love how he starts off with the ever-so aggressive 'WRONG" in all caps.

The irony of course being that he is aggressively saying someone is wrong for calling him out on changing his prediction because he was already wrong once.

It's just too much for me :eek:lol:

After losing a game to arguably the worst offense in the entire country I don't feel that even a Vandy win is doable. Kentucky and South Carolina are toss ups now...obviously unless they get their acts together...

I love how he starts off with the ever-so aggressive 'WRONG" in all caps.

The irony of course being that he is aggressively saying someone is wrong for calling him out on changing his prediction because he was already wrong once.

It's just too much for me :eek:lol:

This years D4H quitting on this team post is going to be gold!

Reactions: 2 people
Yup. We're beating Alabama in Tuscaloosa. And yes I still have Auburn as the class of the SEC West.

I don't know why everyone is ready to quit on Auburn? They haven't even played a conference game yet. They get Miss State at home in 2 weeks. I believe Miss State will be undefeated and ranked in the top 10 leading up to that game. Auburn will beat Miss State. And I expect to see people like you stop questioning my about my confidence in them at that point.

I'm not understanding your level of crazy, but I do admire your dedication to it. 😬

and will finish 10-2. Whether we make it to Atlanta will depend on how Florida finishes.

Now, someone tell me the best way to save this thread for a future bump?

22c.gif

Man D4H your confidence borderlines complete insanity, how many drugs do you take in a given day? Your blind faith in a staff that honestly couldn't win with Tom Brady at the helm is astonishing to say the least. Do we have good players? Yes. Are several of our starters out for the season? Yes. Is our coaching staff incompetent? Yes. There is no way in any world, (drug induced or not) that we are beating Alabama this season.

I will revisit this after they take us to the wood shed yet again.

He's simply a troll. All he does is repeat we're going to win it all....until we don't, then he makes excuses (after declaring he doesn't make excuses). He did the same thing last year.

He already previously said Alabama would be our only loss; the only reason he's now saying we'll beat them is a feeble attempt to hold onto his 11-1 prediction for us.

I'm not understanding your level of crazy, but I do admire your dedication to it. 😬

Lol... Have you not watched his act before?

No dedication involved. Just predict something nuts, then hedge later by blaming the coach. It's easy and you never admit to being wrong.

Reactions: 5 people

No dedication involved. Just predict something nuts, then hedge later by blaming the coach. It's easy and you never admit to being wrong.

You forgot the last step: Rinse and repeat.

He's definitely something special

We don't have the number 2 or 3 SEC team losing to the number 11 or 12 SEC team.

We couldn't beat the worst Florida team in 30 years in the swamp, what makes you think that we are going to go to Tuscaloosa and beat Alabama?

Jalen Hurts is their QB and they don't have the depth they've had in the past. Their time is almost over.

We don't have the number 2 or 3 SEC team losing to the number 11 or 12 SEC team.

You, like many others, don't understand or watch enough college football. That was a rivalry game in one of the most difficult venues to play at. Florida still has a very good defesne and we had our way with them. 2 dropped TDS, 3 missed FGs...Know football better.

Reactions: 2 people
You, like many others, don't understand or watch enough college football. That was a rivalry game in one of the most difficult venues to play at. Florida still has a very good defesne and we had our way with them. 2 dropped TDS, 3 missed FGs...Know football better.

We had our way with them.....lol...26-20

I've yet to see you admit you were wrong when last year I said John Kelly was better than Hurd and Hurd should be on the bench.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people

If we would have had our way with them, we would have won. Rival game or not, this UF team was sorry. You do realize they were missing their 2 best offensive players right? Callaway and Scarlett? Thats the equivalent of us losing JJ and Kelly. Imagine if we didnt have Kelly. We would have gotten curbstomped.

Try harder.

VN Store

Back