Syria attack: Activists says dozens, including children, killed by gas

IKR. Literally days after Trump announces our Syria withdrawal, this chemical attack happens. Very suspect if you ask me.

Especially since Mad Dog said in February that we had 0 evidence that any of these attacks were from Assad

Which contradicts his previous statement from a year ago

30516495_1502269399896326_7810705959751254016_n.jpg

This exactly! I can't believe Americans are still falling for these obvious lies...

It's beyond absurd to think Assad would use chemical agents. I posted links back months ago that foretold this very fabrication being used in desperation...

Emboldened Assad to use chemical weapons when the terrorist are defeated? This is nothing but a lie...

Please stop buying into this nonsense....for the sake of this country and others...

ISIS is defeated....US/Israel globalist need an excuse to step in....

So this is what I've found out so far:
1. Israel carried out the strikes in Syria last night
2. Their planes were in Lebanese air space when they launched their attack.

What reason or provocation did Israel have to unilaterally do this?

It's John Bolton's first day in office, and we're closer to an all-out war with Russia than we've been in a long time.

What a mind-blowingly terrible hire.Thanks Trump.

Reactions: 2 people
“Netanyahu and senior members of his cabinet have warned repeatedly over the last number of months that Israel has red lines in Syria, and one of those is that it will not accept or allow Iran to establish a permanent military presence there.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has listened politely to Netanyahu say this in any number of face-to-face meetings and telephone conversations but has done nothing to curb Iran’s advances inside Syria. On the contrary, he met last week in Ankara with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and seems to have begun carving up Syria among them.”

“US President Donald Trump, too, has listened politely to Netanyahu talk about Israel’s concerns and red lines in Syria. Nevertheless, he announced last week his desire to bring the 2,000 US troops there back home as soon as possible, something that would leave a gaping vacuum inside Syria that Iran would be only too eager to fill.

In other words, neither the US nor Russia is going to pull Israel’s coals out of the fire in Syria. If Israel is serious about preventing Iran from establishing a permanent military base there, it will have to do so by itself.

If Israel did carry out Monday’s attack, it needs to be seen within the context of last week’s meeting in Ankara. The message in the attack is clear to all, especially the Iranians: Despite what you all may have agreed upon in Turkey, despite how you may have divided up the country among yourselves, Israel has interests and a say, and intends to act upon them.“

"I don’t claim to know everything about Syria and Assad and the chemical attacks. However, I found this video extremely interesting and I feel like you all will appreciate giving it a look. "

Twitter

“Netanyahu and senior members of his cabinet have warned repeatedly over the last number of months that Israel has red lines in Syria, and one of those is that it will not accept or allow Iran to establish a permanent military presence there.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has listened politely to Netanyahu say this in any number of face-to-face meetings and telephone conversations but has done nothing to curb Iran’s advances inside Syria. On the contrary, he met last week in Ankara with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and seems to have begun carving up Syria among them.”

Syria is a sovereign country. Since when does Israel have a right to declare who builds a military presence inside of another country? Russia and Iran were asked to come into Syria to help fight terrorists...nobody else!

America is building bases inside Syria illegally....breaking international law. Israel is breaking international law by bombing inside of Syria...but, keep cheerleading the actual terrorist...

Reactions: 3 people
Syria is a sovereign country. Since when does Israel have a right to declare who builds a military presence inside of another country? Russia and Iran were asked to come into Syria to help fight terrorists...nobody else!

America is building bases inside Syria illegally....breaking international law. Israel is breaking international law by bombing inside of Syria...but, keep cheerleading the actual terrorist...

We won’t let “undesirables “ build based on our borders. We won’t let “undesirables “ put weapons in Cuba.
It appears that Israel is willing to communicate what they will and will not tolerate
It appears that Israel will draw lines and say “Don’t cross them or else”
It appears that they will actually back up those statements.
It appears that Israel doesn’t give 2 ****s about your opinion when it comes to their own security.

And for the record while I’m eligible for duel citizenship I don’t have it but do have family there.
You can believe me, or not believe me (your choice) when I tell you it’s going to get worse.

Last edited:
So it looks like we're coalition building: initial members look like France, the Brits, and the Saudis have signed up.

VN Store

Back