Syria attack: Activists says dozens, including children, killed by gas

???

You mean the cost of the investigation would be too steep or that the UN was paid off?

No I’m very cynical.
I think there’s a financial reason for everything within the UN. Their decisions are made to make someone richer. I haven’t figured this decision out yet but I’m confident it will come down to money. As you (I think) said. Why wouldn’t they want to know the truth

Laughing at all the, "Why would dictator x carry out atrocities against his own people when he's winning the war" defenses.

Reactions: 1 person
Laughing at all the, "Why would dictator x carry out atrocities against his own people when he's winning the war" defenses.

I’m laughing harder at the people who believe he did. Did you not see the Mattis interview from feb 2 of this year where he admitted he’s seen 0 evidence of that either of the previous two attacks were by Assad?

He has no motive. We have no evidence. Yet you beleive he did it?

I’m laughing harder at the people who believe he did. Did you not see the Mattis interview from feb 2 of this year where he admitted he’s seen 0 evidence of that either of the previous two attacks were by Assad?

He has no motive. We have no evidence. Yet you beleive he did it?

Mattis is, very obviously, using "evidence" in a very specific and qualified manner in that interview. That is, anybody who says, "We have reports from multiple sources and agencies, but we don't have evidence" is using "evidence" in an abnormal way, since reports and testimony are evidence.

Mattis is most likely saying that the US Military does not have its hands on samples.

In the same interview, Mattis very firmly says that Syria has repeatedly used chlorine gas.

As for motive, hmm...Oh, yes, supremely narcissistic dictator hates and abhors those that rebel and speak out against him and his regime.

Reactions: 2 people
Our commander in chief sending out some of his signature brilliant tweets the morning

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 11, 2018

Last edited:
This all reeks of Trump-Putin collusion, Mueller needs to raid the oval office immediately.

[twitter]984022625440747520[/twitter]

Wait, I thought you Trumpanzees were claiming Assad wasn't the perp and attacking them would be colossally stupid. Now you're defending his tweet? LOL

Reactions: 2 people
Like all projecting cowardly bullies, Trump is itching to step into a fight that he's ill-equipped to handle. This is approaching sheer lunacy.

VN Store

Back