Syria attack: Activists says dozens, including children, killed by gas

You think Trump actually has a plan?
I don’t.
I think Trump is doing what he always has done. Living in the moment.

That's why I say it is enigmatic. I want to believe he has a plan that is based on what he campaigned on. But every so often, he looks like he's doing the exactly same thing Obama, Hillary or GWB would have done.

Reactions: 1 person
That's why I say it is enigmatic. I want to believe he has a plan that is based on what he campaigned on. But every so often, he looks like he's doing the exactly same thing Obama, Hillary or GWB would have done.

Yup
I’ve been saying that from the start.
Meet the new boss.........

I seriously thought Syria and Russia had cleared them out. maybe i need to start following this again.

Now the BBC is reporting the truth...

BBC Producer's Syria Bombshell: Douma "Gas Attack" Footage "Was Staged"

Riam Dalati is a well-known BBC Syria producer who has long reported from the region. He shocked his nearly 20,000 twitter followers on Wednesday, which includes other mainstream journalists from major outlets, by stating that after a "six month investigation" he has concluded, "I can prove without a doubt that the Douma Hospital scene was staged."

Douma%20attack.jpg

Reactions: davethevol
Sooo they wanted to see what trump would do or they want attention on the area? I haven't followed.
They want the fighting to continue because the stated goal for years has been to topple Assad. If they can fake a gas attack, the hope is that the false flag event would spark enough support domestically to ramp up more US involvement.

We still have people, even in Trump's administration, that have ambitions of putting 50-100k boots on the ground in Syria.

Well this is an interesting turn of events. I’m really wondering what NATO country was aware of this. If it’s us then there’s some splaining ought to come out.

Russia and at least one NATO country knew about what happened in the hospital. Documents were sent. However, no one knew what really happened at the flats apart from activists manipulating the scene there. This is why Russia focused solely on discrediting the hospital scene.

This is still my favorite misinformation campaign regarding Syria. Probably because it involves a smoking hot journalist and a squirmy State Department idiot.

[VIDEO=]
[VIDEO=]

He's not going to put Russia Today on the same level as other media? He must not be aware that the CIA has infiltrated all media in this country and has in effect made them govt arms of propaganda (Operation Mockingbird).

And again, these guys in the State Department going back to the Ukrainian crisis are using social media, tweets and random reports from various groups as "evidence"... Pretty ******* pathetic and frustrating.

Ok... call me skeptical

Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance Between The Vatican, The CIA, & The Mafia

Before embarking on our grim, if yet fascinating, journey it is worth first noting that whilst ‘Gladio’ was officially acknowledged and condemned by the European Parliament (in Nov., 1990; Washington and NATO having ever after refused ‘comment’ on the matter), and its multifarious organs and factions ordered dismantled, it is hardly likely that the latter was ever fully enacted. The historical context of ‘Gladio’, then, is really the quintessential backdrop to understanding the trademark false flag events of the modern era.

I thought this article would be interesting to share since there are theories that the white helmets faked the gas attack.

U.S. freezes funding for Syria's "White Helmets" - CBS News

White Helmets Co-Founder Defrauded Organization To Fund Lavish Wedding

Le Mesurier's White Helmets promote themselves as 'first responders' to emergencies in Syria, the group has been accused of staging multiple chemical attacks - including an April 2018 incident in Duma, Syria, which the White House used as a pretext to bomb Syrian government facilities and bases.

White Helmets have been accused of partnering with Al-Qaeda and even seen operating in rebel-held territory.

white%20helmets.jpg

VN Store

Back