Syria attack: Activists says dozens, including children, killed by gas

If it serves Assad’s agenda to gas his own people he’ll gas them. Kadaffi was a humanitarian compared to this bastard.

Assad didn't do this. The Russians would not have let him.

A Syrian initiated gas attack would not reflect well on Putin. And Putin is about the last guy that Assad would want to piss off.

The Syrian government is reporting air strikes on a military airport by the US but the Pentagon is denying US involvement.

Then you are a fan/fanatic of America instead of actually using critical thinking. If they have done it in the past, they are capable of doing it now.

$

Attachments

• IMG_4131.JPG
    IMG_4131.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4139.JPG
    IMG_4139.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4138.JPG
    IMG_4138.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4137.JPG
    IMG_4137.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4149.jpg
    IMG_4149.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 3 people
Then you are a fan/fanatic of America instead of actually using critical thinking. If they have done it in the past, they are capable of doing it now.

Oh please Ras. That is some serious 1000 piece connect the dots jigsaw puzzle you’re putting together.

Somebody is gassing these people. It’s happened at least four times now.

Yeah if you’re winning why do it sure makes sense. But it’s happening! And Paul Ryan, John McCain, and the CIA are the ones actually doing it! I thought Bolton was the warmonger?

Again. Call me skeptical. And lose the critical thinking sleight. Based on your yarn my potential lack of critical thinking probably isn’t high on the list of issues here.

The Syrian Air Force used barrel bombs on its own people. Assad gives zero ****s about collateral damage. Of course he'd deploy chlorine gas.

"He looks like such a nice guy, though..."

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nothing makes sense here. It is highly suspicious that this attack comes days after Trump wanting to withdraw troops from Syria. No way the Russians want continued American involvement so they most likely aren't behind the attack.

Missiles just hit an Assad airbase and I have a strange feeling that whoever lobbed those missiles were also responsible for the chemical attacks because somebody somewhere wants us to get into a war with Syria which could turn into a proxy war with Russia. Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
Trump tweet 4/8/18: "If President Obama had crossed his stated Red Line In The Sand, the Syrian disaster would have ended long ago! Animal Assad would have been history!"

Trump tweet 9/5/13: "AGAIN TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NO ATTACK SYRIA = IF YOU DO MANY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE US GETS NOTHING."

Trump tweet 9/17/13: "President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!"

YES, HE IS THIS BIG OF A MORON.

4646b48a6844dfaf3c1a56d756cecd9e.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Dude the guy is a petty dictator just like his father. If you’re not ruling class that serves his direct needs and fetishes he doesn’t GAF about you. You of all people should be calling it out man.

As of Feb 2nd of this year Mad Dog said we have 0 evidence Assad has ever used chemical weapons. Why would he do so when we are announcing our withdraw?

Oh please Ras. That is some serious 1000 piece connect the dots jigsaw puzzle you’re putting together.

Somebody is gassing these people. It’s happened at least four times now.

Yeah if you’re winning why do it sure makes sense. But it’s happening! And Paul Ryan, John McCain, and the CIA are the ones actually doing it! I thought Bolton was the warmonger?

Again. Call me skeptical. And lose the critical thinking sleight. Based on your yarn my potential lack of critical thinking probably isn’t high on the list of issues here.

Then why don't you just say that... "somebody". There is no proof and no motive pointing to Assad doing it. That "somebody" has to have a motive and the means of wanting to kill the Syrians and draw the US back into the region.

He didn't displace them. They were displaced by the terrorists/ISIS.

displacement started before Assad released prisoners, we gave them, to create ISIS.

Assad had a civil war he was losing before he invented the terrorist angle to bring in international support. Remember Russia not touching it for a two years or so?

as for the reason they were probably enemies of his. He flattened a whole city, a single hospital is small fish for him.

Then why don't you just say that... "somebody". There is no proof and no motive pointing to Assad doing it. That "somebody" has to have a motive and the means of wanting to kill the Syrians and draw the US back into the region.

Foolish of you to imply that Israel, Mossad etc would gas them there ...

Israel can spank their monkey, if it feels needed, without needing the US to stay... As looks just they just demonstrated (post above).

Israel doesn't chemical gas people. Sorry bud.

When the Syrian base was bombed this morning, I have no doubt that Israel told Trump let us handle this, and did it with Trump's blessing. We are in a spiraling proxy war that is one mistake from seriously escalating.

When the Syrian base was bombed this morning, I have no doubt that Israel told Trump let us handle this, and did it with Trump's blessing. We are in a spiraling proxy war that is one mistake from seriously escalating.

which is why we never should have been there. too many conflicting opinions with no clear goal.

Lefties are non stop crying about Syria and Trump doing nothing about Russia.

So I am asking, What should your President Trump do? Should your President Trump send in the US troops? Would that make you happy?

Should your President Trump draw a redline in the sand like Obama?

Since you lefties are so cerebral, please share what you would do if you were president.

... a non answer or avoidance will be interpreted as you not having a ****ing clue, but that you are just pissed and angry and will claim whatever your President Trump does is wrong ...

Trump is saying that a strike on Syria will be decided on in the next 24-48 hours. Looked to me like his mind was made up already that he is going to act. Guess he's got to warn Papa Putin first.

VN Store

Back