Survivor - Edge Of Extinction

Still mad Parvati lost to Sandra. I might be remembering incorrectly, or could just be my extreme bias. But I don't remember Sandra doing anything aside from talking about getting Parv and Russell out and flip flopping around.
Pissed off the least amount of people. That’s how she won TWICE.

Is it just me or has the Jury been more animated? Or is it just because the tribals have been so live that they are reacting like any normal person would.
Any jury with Aubrey is going to be animated. Honestly I rarely notice anyone else because she's acting like every tribal is the single greatest surprise in the history of survivor.

My bad I thought we were discussing her actual gameplay for the season.
I stopped watching because the best players rarely won. Hated Boston Rob but he was brilliant, played a million times and won once.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I stopped watching because the best players rarely won. Hated Boston Rob but he was brilliant, played a million times and won once.

Yeah, there isn't much worse than a bitter jury. I'm the same with Rob, couldn't stand him but he's probably top 3 all time players.

Reactions: butchna
Sooo...they are really going to bring somebody back with 5 or 6 people left. Lol So dumb.

Devens is great. Seems like a good guy. Gavin seems like a good dude.

The last few tribals were top notch. Enjoying this season. He burned Ron to the ground to end that episode. Wow.

Reactions: volwindy and Crew
Ron was ruthless when it came to Devens. I loved the smack talk as Devens went back and got the real idol. The icing was Ron going home immediately after that. True blindside.

So since people have been on Exile they have only been given one chance to get back into the game. I don't get it, it's like those guys are just wasting their time living on a beach eating rations for no reason.

Ron was ruthless when it came to Devens. I loved the smack talk as Devens went back and got the real idol. The icing was Ron going home immediately after that. True blindside.

So since people have been on Exile they have only been given one chance to get back into the game. I don't get it, it's like those guys are just wasting their time living on a beach eating rations for no reason.

I would imagine they are getting paid, plus they don't get to be on jury unless they stay, right?

I won't mention Exile after this cause I rip it constantly, but if whoever comes back wins I will never watch this show again, especially if they come back at 6 people or less.

I won't mention Exile after this cause I rip it constantly, but if whoever comes back wins I will never watch this show again, especially if they come back at 6 people or less.
I wouldn't quit watching yet but it would be dumb.

Not sure why people who were voted out long before a merge should have any say so in who wins. Thy haven't been amongst the group between challenges. They haven't seen who's doing what in challenges. They just get some info from tribals for an hour or two.

I can't think of any justification or angle that would make me think "yea this was a good idea" for someone to come back so late in the game after being voted out.

Reactions: BadJerry20

Supposedly someone from that exile group will get another chance to come back. Probably why the show is trying to get the message out that exile sucks and you're in worse conditions. They don't want people to think exiles have got better food and sleeping arrangements and would come back stronger than everyone still in the game.

Agreed completely with Devens. Not sure if Ron was trying to make Devens look stupid as a motivation for the expired advantage but Devens really made him look like an a$$.

I wouldn't quit watching yet but it would be dumb.

Not sure why people who were voted out long before a merge should have any say so in who wins. Thy haven't been amongst the group between challenges. They haven't seen who's doing what in challenges. They just get some info from tribals for an hour or two.

I can't think of any justification or angle that would make me think "yea this was a good idea" for someone to come back so late in the game after being voted out.

100% agree.

If they had to constantly compete amongst themselves to stay on exile I wouldn't care as much, say every 3rd person that arrives they have a comp and 1 stays. But them getting to chill and free ride it till whenever, just really seems unfair and not well thought out. Say Joe comes back at 6, wins a couple immunitys and makes the finals, over David who has fought his azz off to not get eliminated. That's just crap to me.

I mentioned it earlier in the year but the challenge did something similar last year. The team that one came in halfway through the game, and 1 of the other 2 final 3 teams lost 3 times in redemption and still made the final. It was a mess, probably why I'm so against it.

Underestimate Rick Devens at your own peril.

Just watched this past episode and holy sh*t these people are so dumb. I was actually talking to my TV saying, "don't fall for it, he's 100% not playing it" He needed it for himself way more than he needs Julie in the game. If he makes the final he easily wins, he just keeps making everyone look like a bunch of fools.

Just watched this past episode and holy sh*t these people are so dumb. I was actually talking to my TV saying, "don't fall for it, he's 100% not playing it" He needed it for himself way more than he needs Julie in the game. If he makes the final he easily wins, he just keeps making everyone look like a bunch of fools.

Yeah, but the risk/reward indicates they did the right thing, IMO. Yeah, Devens was probably bluffing, but none of them really gives a **** about Aurora and they still have numbers. Why risk it for her?

Reactions: Crew
IDK how they plan to use the edge, but I hope they get really creative with it. What have they specifically promised to them? A chance to get back into the game? What if that just means they just have their own little mini game at the end where the winner gets $100k or something (and a guaranteed shot to come back next season)?

Yeah, but the risk/reward indicates they did the right thing, IMO. Yeah, Devens was probably bluffing, but none of them really gives a **** about Aurora and they still have numbers. Why risk it for her?

100% he was never going to play it, he needs it. Because I think if anyone but Kelly returns they probably joins Devens side, then you don't have numbers. And Devens just basically punked you in front of the jury. It was a shortsighted scared move.

Last edited:
IDK how they plan to use the edge, but I hope they get really creative with it. What have they specifically promised to them? A chance to get back into the game? What if that just means they just have their own little mini game at the end where the winner gets $100k or something (and a guaranteed shot to come back next season)?

It's a chance to get back in the game, Probst said it after the one battle back.

100% he was never going to play it, he needs it. Because I think if anyone but Kelly returns they probably joins Devens side, then you don't have numbers. And Devens just basically punked you in front of the jury. It was a shortsighted scared move.

You would go with Devens if you were Kelly? That dude is going to win the game in a landslide, and the game is totally up for grabs otherwise. Julia got her out and Lauren is her BFF. I don't see why she would side with Devens and Julia.

You would go with Devens if you were Kelly? That dude is going to win the game in a landslide, and the game is totally up for grabs otherwise. Julia got her out and Lauren is her BFF. I don't see why she would side with Devens and Julia.

Uh wut? I said anyone but Kelly.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back