Survivor - Edge Of Extinction

I think when you watch these type shows, it's hard to stay interested. I use to watch hells kitchen and after a while, it gets old. Especially if you binge watch them or watch multiple epides in a row.
Waiting till the season is almost done and watching them all is about the only way I can watch it now. Once they started doing a couple of different tribe swaps before merge and introducing multiple advantages it was hard for me to remember who was who, who had what, and who was on a tribe together if I only watched each week. Now I wait till the season is almost done and just watch one a day when I eat.

Just finished the 3rd episode last night and yes Bhanu is terrible. I've heard Australian Survivor is better but I don't think I have access to watch it. I'd check out otherwise.

Waiting till the season is almost done and watching them all is about the only way I can watch it now. Once they started doing a couple of different tribe swaps before merge and introducing multiple advantages it was hard for me to remember who was who, who had what, and who was on a tribe together if I only watched each week. Now I wait till the season is almost done and just watch one a day when I eat.

Just finished the 3rd episode last night and yes Bhanu is terrible. I've heard Australian Survivor is better but I don't think I have access to watch it. I'd check out otherwise.
None of that this season.

My wife and I were rooting for Maria all season. I didn't even want Charlie to win. I wanted Kenzie. But Maria revealed herself to be one of the biggest villains in Survivor history in that finale.

I can't believe she didn't own the move. She blamed others and tried to act like she was manipulated. I don't care that it's a lie, I care that it was a silly, weak ploy. Then not giving Charlie her vote because Kenzie made the slowest fire ever? Just a bitter, gross person. I can't believe she did Charlie like that. I love how Charlie handled it with class but I hate that he's probably still going to be tight with her. He should tell her, "I don't hate you but I can't look at you without feeling the pain so I don't know how we can be friends."

That was the most annoying jury ever. 3 of them were totally fine. The other 5 wouldn't shut up, making it about them, and trying to needle them, and giving them time limits, and all that ****. Q deciding supposedly based on how Kenzie said she would spoil herself with the money? What? Losers. I can't believe Venus was one of the cool ones.

Easily the top 5 worst season ever with arguably the most annoying contestants.

Easily the top 5 worst season ever with arguably the most annoying contestants.

I was entertained the whole season, but I enjoy players making mistakes. 4 idols going home is awesome. So many blind sides. So many (unintentional) chaos agents. Tribals were good.

Liz, Jalinsky, Q, and Ben are a Mt. Rushmore of Suvivor weirdos

I was entertained the whole season, but I enjoy players making mistakes. 4 idols going home is awesome. So many blind sides. So many (unintentional) chaos agents. Tribals were good.

Liz, Jalinsky, Q, and Ben are a Mt. Rushmore of Suvivor weirdos

If I had been Q, on the Applebee's reward episode. I would have been the most evil person in the world. I would've came back from the reward describing that burger to Liz. Then pull out the burger from my pocket and ate the rest of it in front of her.

Liz was maybe the worst most entitled person I've ever seen on the show since it started. Ben may have been the weirdest and biggest crybaby ever.

Reactions: hog88
If I had been Q, on the Applebee's reward episode. I would have been the most evil person in the world. I would've came back from the reward describing that burger to Liz. Then pull out the burger from my pocket and ate the rest of it in front of her.

Liz was maybe the worst most entitled person I've ever seen on the show since it started. Ben may have been the weirdest and biggest crybaby ever.

Ben is nice so IDC about all the rest. Liz is the biggest child I've ever seen and I can't wrap my mind around her being successful in business. She's a victim, she's delusional, she's a quitter, etc. How the hell did she do that?

Ben and Liz were worthless. Their constant crying got on my nerves.

I can handle Ben on TV. I'm not the person to be around Ben, especially at night when he's fkn up my sleep, but I have so much sympathy for his condition. I am not like Charlie and Kenzie. It's hard for me to be that attentive with my own kids in the middle of the night. All that being said, if I were sleeping on the ground for 25 days and the last 16 days were 2 hrs of sleep a night, I might've killed everybody on the island. I would be totally insane, probably crying all the time, too. That is torture.

And Liz's fits were all hilarious. I can't stand her, but in a way that I get so many laughs out of her and her stupid pouty faces. So funny.

My wife and I were rooting for Maria all season. I didn't even want Charlie to win. I wanted Kenzie. But Maria revealed herself to be one of the biggest villains in Survivor history in that finale.

I can't believe she didn't own the move. She blamed others and tried to act like she was manipulated. I don't care that it's a lie, I care that it was a silly, weak ploy. Then not giving Charlie her vote because Kenzie made the slowest fire ever? Just a bitter, gross person. I can't believe she did Charlie like that. I love how Charlie handled it with class but I hate that he's probably still going to be tight with her. He should tell her, "I don't hate you but I can't look at you without feeling the pain so I don't know how we can be friends."

That was the most annoying jury ever. 3 of them were totally fine. The other 5 wouldn't shut up, making it about them, and trying to needle them, and giving them time limits, and all that ****. Q deciding supposedly based on how Kenzie said she would spoil herself with the money? What? Losers. I can't believe Venus was one of the cool ones.
I agree with all of this. Maria's bs about Kenzie's fire in her eyes felt fake. Going to Charlie and lying about why she voted for him didn't bother me. She knew she was the next to go and reaching for anything. And there's no way he was going to believe that. But I didn't like her actions during tribal. Kept interrupting Charlie when he was speaking and taking away from his answer. The jury can ask the question, but the final 3 should be able to give their answer uninterrupted. She came across as bitter and spiteful.

I'm not a fan of these juries. Ask a question and let them answer. Maybe respond if you think something is missing or untrue. But stop making it about yourself on the jury. Let the person speak instead of interrupting and interjecting yourself.

I'm good with Kenzie winning. I thought it would be her or Charlie once Maria was voted out. If Ben was serious about winning he should have at least put himself in firemaking against someone. But I still don't think it would have made a difference. Both Charlie and Kenzie played a good enough game. A tie would have been fun. Ok Ben, you choose who wins.

And lastly, I'm not a fan of Jeff allowing Liz to help Kenzie in the manner that she did. Verbal coaching or giving suggestions is one thing that has happened in past seasons, but outright picking up Kenzie's puzzle piece, running it back to her, and counting for her is too far. It's an individual immunity challenge. I get that Liz didn't want Maria to win and it was strategy on her part, but you shouldn't be able to complete a part of a challenge for another player.

Last edited:
Ben is nice so IDC about all the rest. Liz is the biggest child I've ever seen and I can't wrap my mind around her being successful in business. She's a victim, she's delusional, she's a quitter, etc. How the hell did she do that?
She didn't apparently. I saw on reddit that she has since said she's not a millionaire. She made it up to make her appear less threatening.

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
I can understand someone going through something like Ben was and having a hard time. It didn't bother me. I just expected it after a while. Some people are just more emotional, and if someone is going to cry you can't stop it. The difference being Liz was irrational, immature, and delusional and that you can control somewhat. It was a pity party on her part.

And also we only see what the show's editors wanted us to see.

What got on my nerves is seeing players lose composure/get insecure and beg for help or assistance. I don't mean the politicking that goes on before a tribal to decide who is going to be voted out. I mean like Bhanu begging someone to give him an idol or please don't vote me out. Liz got on my nerves with complaining and her comments to other players asking for them to give her something or pick her out of pity. And Hunter too a little at the tribal he was voted out. Is it me? Is it me? Who are you voting for? Please tell me. That's just gameplay I can't respect.

Last edited:
And lastly, I'm not a fan of Jeff allowing Liz to help Kenzie in the manner that she did. Verbal coaching or giving suggestions is one thing that has happened in past seasons, but outright picking up Kenzie's puzzle piece, running it back to her, and counting for her is too far. It's an individual immunity challenge. I get that Liz didn't want Maria to win and it was strategy on her part, but you shouldn't be able to complete a part of a challenge for another player.
Agreed. I’m pretty sure one of the only hard and fast rules of Survivor is that players can’t conspire to split the winnings with each other because it compromises the integrity of the game. This is really only one or two steps removed from that.

I think it's fair play. This game allows a lot of what the world would deem unfair play. The expectation is to literally backstab friends and allies. Colluding on individual competitions is survival.

VN Store

Back