Survivor - Edge Of Extinction

This new second chance thing could b a game changer. The latest episode they left as a cliff hanger with Keith trying to decide if he wants to go on the boat or go home. Lauren and Victoria are currently my two favorite females I think.

I can't see why anyone would sign up to do the show and pass on an opportunity. I'd guess it's just some built up drama.

I'm wondering when they'll explain how someone gets back into the game. Make it a waiting game for those getting voted off? Who wants it more and will stay till everyone else decides to go home?

Reactions: BadJerry20
I can't see why anyone would sign up to do the show and pass on an opportunity. I'd guess it's just some built up drama.

I'm wondering when they'll explain how someone gets back into the game. Make it a waiting game for those getting voted off? Who wants it more and will stay till everyone else decides to go home?

That's the thing though, I think it could prove to be interesting. If Keith shows up to the Edge it'll just give Reem a confidence boost. I don't know if they will allow people to just gather up on the Edge and kind of form their own tribe or if they quickly come up with some sort of elimination challenge to minimize those people. Like you mentioned I also don't know what the timing will be on the Edge. Do they leave them there until the end of the show grows near or something else? Needless to say there will be some camera time shared to film those voted off who went to the Edge where in previous seasons they simply left.

I don't get that either. If they do pass it up, then what was the point of even going on Survivor?

I wouldn't be surprised if Keith doesn't take the opportunity. He's a Momma's boy, Survivor is harder than he/anybody thinks, and clawing your way back into the game and then winning is probably near impossible.

Reem basically sat there for 3 days and didn't even TRY to explore the island she was on. She also was interviewed saying if nobody shows up she was likely going to raise the sail. When Keith showed up and gave her some hope she suddenly said she has to be there to help Keith. How backwards is that?

Looks like a party is forming on the Edge.

Reem basically sat there for 3 days and didn't even TRY to explore the island she was on. She also was interviewed saying if nobody shows up she was likely going to raise the sail. When Keith showed up and gave her some hope she suddenly said she has to be there to help Keith. How backwards is that?

Motherly instinct

She's not the traditional superfan. I'd have scoured every inch of that island looking for advantages or something. Or just to see what's out there since it's probably kinda boring.

She's not the traditional superfan. I'd have scoured every inch of that island looking for advantages or something. Or just to see what's out there since it's probably kinda boring.

I know. She couldn't have done much the night she got there but the next morning I would have been all over.

She did claim she looked all around, but who knows how true that is

She looked around her immediate area and found nothing. :)

If it was Aubrey there when Keith showed up, all the trees would have been knocked down, with giant holes dug everywhere. She was cracking me up looking for the idol at camp.

I like chicken girl, but she was rather annoying about the chickens, especially since she eats them back home.

The rookies are so dumb in this game. The tribe that didn't need to be playing social is playing way too hard and the team that does need to be playing social, isn't hardly playing at all. Now the merge is coming and Joe knows big red is coming for him.

Screw her feelings, I'm catching a damn chicken and eating it.

So I'm guessing it's going to be a 4 person Big Brother type battle back next week.

I don't know names, and i feel like shes under the radar because she is pretty quiet, but that one chick on Joe's team is a beast. Great swimmer, good at puzzles, and strong as hell, when they got on the raft she was pulling them in by herself at first.

Rule #1 - if you throw and dive like a bitch, your name can't be war dog

His little dainty run up the ramp had me cracking up, he appears extremely uncoordinated.

Edit: just now to him throwing...wut tha fuuu is that? Lol

Last edited:
I'm just now watching and thought it was over, didn't it was 2 hours, hopefully I didn't just jinx that one girl. Lol

Also, I liked Wentworth on other seasons but she seems extremely entitled, whiney and well c**ty. I get that Lauren(?) Isn't eating but she's by far your best all around player in comps.

Last edited:
The redhead is good too and kind of cute'ish in a weird way.

She is cute and the other girl kinda has an Alexandra Daddario look.

Big red is cutthroat and has played a good game except when she blabbed in front of Jack Sparrow

She is cute and the other girl kinda has an Alexandra Daddario look.

Big red is cutthroat and has played a good game except when she blabbed in front of Jack Sparrow

Yeah she does. I feel like this is the best or potentially the best group of women they have had on in a while, game wise. The country sounding guy on Big Reds tribe is low-key really athletic too.

VN Store

Back