Survivor - Edge Of Extinction

Wendy was a nut-job. I'm glad she was sent packing. She couldn't even give a verbal answer when Victoria and Aubrey tried to strategize with her.

I'm glad Wendy is gone, but I was kind of impressed how well she did moving the ball up considering all her little ticks and twitches, I mean she tapping her head on the back of her hand while moving the ball. Lol

Getting voted out, then losing the chance to come back into the main game, and still be in the game is beyond stupid. The Challenge did this crap last year, and one team got "eliminated/lost the battle back" 3 different times and made the final 3. Meanwhile teams that made like the final 6 lost once, and redemption was over at that point so they went home. Such a flawed design, if one team/person can lose multiple times and still be in the game, cheapens it IMO If they do another battle back or whatever and the losers continue to stay again I'll just stop watching.

Reactions: volwindy
I think they should have flipped off of Joe too, he's probably coming back, and now you can't blindside him again, and you motivated him even more for immunity challenges when he felt safe.

I'm not a fan of it either. They did something like this years ago, like season 6 or 8 maybe? where one person could come back. So these people get two chances to come back? I agree. Cheap.

I had hoped that the entire extinction tribe would play for the chance to swap places with one of the tribes pre-merge.

Just allowing one seemed kinda lame but it still could be fun later on

Reactions: BadJerry20
I'm kinda indifferent about people being able to make their way back into the game, but I like the idea of people having to rough it to be on jury. Keith trying to sneak away and get the clue was one of the best things that happened this season, so it gives them extra material when stuff is boring in the main game.

I don't have a problem with people getting a chance to come back, I have a problem with getting multiple chances to come back. They should have made it whoever lost the battle back went home, then maybe the next 4 eliminated fought for a chance.

Example: say they do this a couple more times, Aubrey loses the next and wins the last one and comes back. Then David gets voted out right after the chance to return ends. So Aubrey would get voted out lose twice and continue on while David leaves after only getting voted out. Then factor in that she would basically just be hanging out for a few days while he's actually having to play the game, look for idols, strategize, and do comps. That's a bad flaw in the game. IMO

Reactions: Crew
Halfway through but, damn that girl fell like a rock. That one lady crying about Aurora trying to cut deal, "dude she's passed out it's the not time" literally 5 seconds ago said, "she passed just keep going" to the girls left. Lol STFU

Even though the show telegraphed the sh*t out of it, I knew the were doomed when the one guy called himself the puppet master, I do enjoy a good blindside, especially when it involves someone super smug.

Wardog is the GOAT lol

As long as he isn't in a challenge that requires throwing. But that was some good play on his part.

Honestly I thought it was going to be Kama majority with Devins along for the ride. When Victoria told them she wasnt interested in making a move this early and it didn't show them talking to anyone else, I thought it was some made up drama just so the vote wouldn't be super obvious. They've done it before.

The most interesting aspect of edge of extinction is that they get to hunt for advantages and randomly give them to other people still actively playing the game. Apparently Keith and Wendy opted to leave the game off screen also. Lauren has a smoking hot body, and Victoria is hot in that freckled, ginger kind of way. They say she's a waitress on the show but after some googling she also does modeling. I agree out of all the contestants on the edge Joe is by far the toughest to beat now in a challenge. I'd be surprised if he didn't make it back.

You know that's why the jury reacted the way they did to him get voted out. Its not cause they were rooting for him like they said, it's cause they knew they are more than likely screwed. Lol

Truth. I don't know why returning players who didn't even win are automatically seen as targets. I wonder if Pavarti set that precedent?

They are by some. Others probably see them as someone they want to play with and learn from. And others know they're a threat and want to keep them around for a while as a shield thinking they'll be voted out later.

Truth. I don't know why returning players who didn't even win are automatically seen as targets. I wonder if Pavarti set that precedent?

Probably. Her and Russell were targeted as soon as they hit shore the one year, too bad she found about 114 idols that year and that 1 idiot gave Russell one. Lol

Still mad Parvati lost to Sandra. I might be remembering incorrectly, or could just be my extreme bias. But I don't remember Sandra doing anything aside from talking about getting Parv and Russell out and flip flopping around.

I know they want info at tribal but wtf would you give up so much. Aurora basically told them how to blow up their vote. Was funny watching Julia get salty while it was falling apart.

What are they down to now? 11? I wonder if they're really going to keep every person voted out that hasn't quit on the jury.

Still mad Parvati lost to Sandra. I might be remembering incorrectly, or could just be my extreme bias. But I don't remember Sandra doing anything aside from talking about getting Parv and Russell out and flip flopping around.

Yep, second time Sandra won it was against Pavarti in Heroes vs Villains. It made Sandra the only two time winner of Survivor so far.

I know they want info at tribal but wtf would you give up so much. Aurora basically told them how to blow up their vote. Was funny watching Julia get salty while it was falling apart.

What are they down to now? 11? I wonder if they're really going to keep every person voted out that hasn't quit on the jury.

That was the most epic tribal council. It actually took up 25 minutes of the hour long show. I'm convinced Julia getting all salty and argumentative, especially with Julie was what got her voted off. It looked to be either Aurora or Kelly going in then all hell broke loose and Julia made herself a target.

Yep, second time Sandra won it was against Pavarti in Heroes vs Villains. It made Sandra the only two time winner of Survivor so far.

That was the most epic tribal council. It actually took up 25 minutes of the hour long show. I'm convinced Julia getting all salty and argumentative, especially with Julie was what got her voted off. It looked to be either Aurora or Kelly going in then all hell broke loose and Julia made herself a target.

I remembered she won over Pavarti. I meant I might be remembering incorrectly that Sandra didnt really do much. I just remember her flopping sides and talking about doing something but never actually doing anything. Lol

That was an amazing tribal, agree on Julia she shot herself in the foot for sure. Kelly and David's side is the most disfunctionally functional side of all time. Almost every week they plot to get one of their own out, then randomly vote together.

I'm glad they were smart enough to vote out Wardog. He was definitely the shot caller on a lot of things. I wonder when the next time they compete to come back happens and also when they stop allowing people to go to the Edge?

This may be the best run of tribal councils ever. I felt rick snapping on ron and julie in my bones.

Is it just me or has the Jury been more animated? Or is it just because the tribals have been so live that they are reacting like any normal person would.

If Devens does get voted out we might get a final tribal with people that really haven't got much of a game to brag about. They've done well as a group taking out the major threats and people controlling the game.

About a week before the start of the season Survivor on Facebook posted a picture of a contestant with the title "you're going to want to get to know this person". That person is still in the game. Surely they wouldn't have secretly posted the winner?

VN Store

Back