Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Is this thread just going to be Volinwayne posting articles of a random person dying from surprising complications 3 times a day or

Reactions: tvolsfan
It’s likely that these people are dropping dead from Covid side effects. Even those that had the vaccine had Covid. The rate of people having issues is less amongst the vaccinated.
Just saying
I don't trust the data and never will. 2 weeks to flatten the curve...remember that? If you get the jab, you won't get infected and won't spread it... remember that? Wear two masks? Horse paste?

The data herding us to a particular outcome was based on at best corrupted or insufficient information... or at worst, it was simply made up out of thin air to contradict 100+ years of known science about viruses for sinister political motives.

It’s likely that these people are dropping dead from Covid side effects. Even those that had the vaccine had Covid. The rate of people having issues is less amongst the vaccinated.
Just saying

There will always be plausible deniability from the drug companies. And that's by design. Think about the VAERS database. There are absolutely clear signals that vaccines are injuring hearts. The only way to know for sure would be to do a long terms study of the side effects of the vaccine. And wouldn't you know it, the only study that was large enough to be meaningful, for some reason, unexpectedly, decided to un-blind their participants and give the placebo group the vaccines. "Whoops! I guess we'll never know!"

Reactions: VolinWayne
There will always be plausible deniability from the drug companies. And that's by design. Think about the VAERS database. There are absolutely clear signals that vaccines are injuring hearts. The only way to know for sure would be to do a long terms study of the side effects of the vaccine. And wouldn't you know it, the only study that was large enough to be meaningful, for some reason, unexpectedly, decided to un-blind their participants and give the placebo group the vaccines. "Whoops! I guess we'll never know!"

If the side effects were not the exact same as the disease then you might have a provable case.
There is a placebo group though. The unvaccinated. And the placebo group is suffering worse side effects statistically than the vaccinated group.

That’s what the numbers say.
Don’t let those pesky facts get in the way of your political hackery.

My argument would be myocarditis is also a known side effect of the vaccine. Have there been studies done to compare cardiac issues in a vaccinated vs unvaccinated person when they have both had the virus. Just thinking logically, one would think that a vaccinated person (who has an increased chance of getting myocarditis) who also had covid would have the highest danger of Cardiac issues. A lot of the reasons I have the opinions that I have come from my personal experience and what I see happening with my own eyes.

One of my crew supervisors got vaccinated and he immediately started to complain about his heart hurting and just not feeling right.

Another one of my crew supervisors was very pro-vaccine until recently when he lost 3 of his friends to heart attacks in a 2 week span....all 3 were vaccinated.

Another friend of mine who is in the marines told me that he could tell an immediate difference in his body right after he took it. He runs 5 miles every morning and has done so for a long time. According to him there was an immediate change in his body and things just didn't feel right.

An older lady that I attend church with shared her story with the church a year ago about how the vaccine absolutely destroyed her health.

My sister knows a lady who absolutely had her health destroyed and it all started immediately after the jab.

Another friend of mine developed some type of leathery skin issue after she got vaccinated.

I could go on and on about my personal experiences with acquaintances that I know that have helped me to form the opinions that I have.

Last edited:
If the side effects were not the exact same as the disease then you might have a provable case.
There is a placebo group though. The unvaccinated. And the placebo group is suffering worse side effects statistically than the vaccinated group.
Are you saying that the athletes that have recently keeled over were unvaccinated?

My argument would be myocarditis is also a known side effect of the vaccine. Have there been studies done to compare cardiac issues in a vaccinated vs unvaccinated person when they have both had the virus. Just thinking logically, one would think that a vaccinated person (who has an increased chance of getting myocarditis) who also had covid would have the highest danger of Cardiac issues. A lot of the reasons I have the opinions that I have come from my personal experience and what I see happening with my own eyes.

One of my crew supervisors got vaccinated and he immediately started to complain about his heart hurting and just not feeling right.

Another one of my crew supervisors was very pro-vaccine until recently when he lost 3 of his friends to heart attacks in a 2 week span....all 3 were vaccinated.

Another friend of mine who is in the marines told me that he could tell an immediate difference in his body right after he took it. He runs 5 miles every morning and has done so for a long time. According to him there was an immediate change in his body and things just didn't feel right.

An older lady that I attend church with shared her story with the church a year ago about how the vaccine absolutely destroyed her health.

My sister knows a lady who absolutely had her health destroyed and it all started immediately after the jab.

Another friend of mine developed some type of leathery skin issue after she go vaccinated.

I could go on and on about my personal experiences with acquaintances that I know that have helped me to form the opinions that I have.

Currently. The unvaccinated group who have had Covid is having the larger number of side effects in comparison to the vaccinated group (regardless of having had Covid or not).

Are you saying that the athletes that have recently keeled over were unvaccinated?

The most recent apples to apples comparison of sudden cardiac deaths for American football players from middle school - pros shows no increase (actually a small decrease) from 2019 - 2021....

This is a large, 7 figure dataset...

Athletes have been dropping for awhile which is why AED have become as common at schools as fire extinguishers. Emmanuel Negedu collapsed back in 2010 and had to be shocked on the court to be brought back after his heart stopped for a few minutes. My own opinion is that covid does target those with type 2 diabetes as that population in certain demographics and nursing homes was hit the hardest.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back