Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you're going to start a thread like this, at least post some numbers to back up your claims. Is it a substantial increase, or are we just more aware and more paranoid? People of all ages have been dropping dead since the beginning of time. Let's see some numbers...
I'm guessing fewer people had a motive (and audience) to post this kind of stuff before 2020. Now they're searching far and wide to find any "mysterious" deaths.

I'm guessing fewer people had a motive (and audience) to post this kind of stuff before 2020. Now they're searching far and wide to find any "mysterious" deaths.

You don't have to search very hard. It's in the news every day. Since when is it normal to say a child dying of a heart attack is "died of natural causes".

Officials: 16-year-old who collapsed after flag football game died of natural causes

Not sure about her vaccination status. (KVVU/Gray News) - A 16-year-old who died after a flag football game in Las Vegas died from natural causes, according to officials.

The Clark County Coroner’s Office said Ashari Hughes died from an anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from left coronary sinus of valsalva. Her manner of death was described as natural.

On Jan. 5, Hughes was playing flag football for Desert Oasis High School when she collapsed and was taken to a hospital.

Hughes died shortly after.

The 16-year-old’s parents said she was having heart problems, but hadn’t received an official diagnosis before her death.

Every death will now be a sudden/natural death for the ages of 12-25 yr olds. They'll never contribute any death to cardio issues, especially if they've been jabbed and boosted. We are seeing a cover up. Science has tainted and politicized

Reactions: VolinWayne
This ear infection has been miserable. Antibiotics are starting to clear it up.

I know when I get sick, my right ear gets irritated and I know it coming. I immediately start on antibiotics and take flu meds.

I had a double ear infection after water-skiing in Fort Loudon lake once. It was second only to a kidney stone in pain. Thank God for doctors and pain meds.
I had a mouth ulcer that occupied a significant portion of the roof of my mouth a few months ago. I hated life and everything about it for about a week. Those things are terrible!!!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I had a mouth ulcer that occupied a significant portion of the roof of my mouth a few months ago. I hated life and everything about it for about a week. Those things are terrible!!!

Ulcers are the worst. The best way to deal them is to sleep until they're healed

Reactions: VOLS INC.
When we see a politician or 2 drop dead things will get looked into.
Don't know about that. The Branch Covidians said people were making up stories about European soccer players keeling over. Then they have seen it happen several times in the US in the past couple of weeks, yet still deny the possibility that we are seeing adverse effects of the mRNA shots. We shouldn't even ask questions.

My wife still has blood pressure problems and occasional chest pain after having a bad case of covid about a year ago. She has never had a covid shot

My wife and I were at dinner tonight with friends. My wife and my friend’s wife both had Covid in late 2020. Both went from a good bit under 120/80 normal blood pressure to a stroke level spike into high blood pressure within weeks after getting better. Both were put on a low dose bp med, but had an issue with being able to control diastolic pressure. It has since leveled out.

VN Store

Back