Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarcoidosis is a disease characterized by the growth of tiny collections of inflammatory cells (granulomas) in any part of your body — most commonly the lungs and lymph nodes. But it can also affect the eyes, skin, heart and other organs.

The cause of sarcoidosis is unknown, but experts think it results from the body's immune system responding to an unknown substance. Some research suggests that infectious agents, chemicals, dust and a potential abnormal reaction to the body's own proteins (self-proteins) could be responsible for the formation of granulomas in people who are genetically predisposed.

There is no cure for sarcoidosis, but most people do very well with no treatment or only modest treatment. In some cases, sarcoidosis goes away on its own. However, sarcoidosis may last for years and may cause organ damage.

Nothing to see here folks. Schools are starting to conduct "sudden cardiac arrest screenings." They ask, "Is there a time bomb in your child's chest?"

A Thai study (2022, Mansanguan) found that 1 in 30 boys developed subclinical myo/pericarditis after the second Pfizer dose.

Another study from Switzerland (2023, Muller) discovered that 1 in 35 healthcare workers had evidence of myocardial injury after the Moderna booster shot.

This past month, 11 children (aged 9-19) had cardiac arrests at US schools. And two more had heart attacks while getting ready for school.

Is this "the new normal"?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Is this the new normal? I believe he did have some prior issues with his heart

Last edited:
Nothing to see here folks. Schools are starting to conduct "sudden cardiac arrest screenings." They ask, "Is there a time bomb in your child's chest?"

A Thai study (2022, Mansanguan) found that 1 in 30 boys developed subclinical myo/pericarditis after the second Pfizer dose.

Another study from Switzerland (2023, Muller) discovered that 1 in 35 healthcare workers had evidence of myocardial injury after the Moderna booster shot.

This past month, 11 children (aged 9-19) had cardiac arrests at US schools. And two more had heart attacks while getting ready for school.

Is this "the new normal"?

between 2016-2018 there were 5,116 cases of cardiac arrests in people under the age of 18 per year. I would imagine plenty of those happened at schools.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
My baby boy died on Oct 1. 1984 of SIDS. He was 3 months, 3 days old.
Nothing to do with vaccines, just thought I'd remember him here.
I had a cousin that died of it. I can still remember being a little kid and the phone call my dad got when we found out. It’s horrible, and I’m truly sorry for your loss.

VN Store

Back