Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VolinWayne

I think this deserves its own thread outside of the vaccine thread. I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we can bring awareness to this and have open discussions about it without immediately linking it to the vaccine or to the virus. I don't think anybody can deny that we are seeing a substantial increase in perfectly healthy young individuals dying suddenly as well as young healthy people having heart attacks. I don't recall ever seeing anything like this until the past 2 years. What's changed?

If you post a case of somebody dying suddenly try to also post if they had any underlying issues or had a family history of cardiac issues.

Officials: 16-year-old who collapsed after flag football game died of natural causes

Not sure about her vaccination status. (KVVU/Gray News) - A 16-year-old who died after a flag football game in Las Vegas died from natural causes, according to officials.

The Clark County Coroner’s Office said Ashari Hughes died from an anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from left coronary sinus of valsalva. Her manner of death was described as natural.

On Jan. 5, Hughes was playing flag football for Desert Oasis High School when she collapsed and was taken to a hospital.

Hughes died shortly after.

The 16-year-old’s parents said she was having heart problems, but hadn’t received an official diagnosis before her death.

we are seeing a substantial increase in perfectly healthy young individuals dying suddenly as well as young healthy people having heart attacks.
If you're going to start a thread like this, at least post some numbers to back up your claims. Is it a substantial increase, or are we just more aware and more paranoid? People of all ages have been dropping dead since the beginning of time. Let's see some numbers...

I could see both sides.

I truly believe there was nothing natural or normal about the Covid-19 virus. It was man-made in a lab in Wuhan.

People argue, and I agree, we will be studying the effects of the vaccine for years to come. What about the virus itself? A man-made virus used against the world.

More numbers. Number of cancer cases nationwide is estimated to increase 2.1% in 2023. This is the second consecutive year that the increase has been below the 2.2-2.3% annual growth rate that was seen from 2016-2019..

More numbers. There were fewer heart attacks, sudden cardiac deaths, and deaths from heart disease in 2022 as compared to 2020....

Reactions: n_huffhines
My wife still has blood pressure problems and occasional chest pain after having a bad case of covid about a year ago. She has never had a covid shot

Reactions: Orangeslice13
There's only one answer at this point. That is why unbiased and uninfluenced research is of utmost importance, and now. I'm talking full autopsies with careful analysis of the heart, brain, blood vessels etc including detailed histopathology for spike protein, unusual clotting, and inflammatory changes. All cases should be logged with vaccination status, boosters, confirmed history of natural CV infection, and presence of antibodies to both spike and nucleocapsid proteins.

More numbers. There were fewer heart attacks, sudden cardiac deaths, and deaths from heart disease in 2022 as compared to 2020....

From what I understand about Covid, a lot of old people were eliminated. So it might make sense to see less heart attacks, future deaths were pulled forward due to Covid.

This thread has many postings on young people having heart attacks. The interesting data would be if those numbers have increased.

Yeah but developed an ear infection which has been worse than the flu.

I had that bad flu..what was it..that nasty one around 2009...and I thought this is why people die. Developed this nasty sinus infection..OMG..it took about 4 weeks to clear.

I had that bad flu..what was it..that nasty one around 2009...and I thought this is why people die. Developed this nasty sinus infection..OMG..it took about 4 weeks to clear.

This ear infection has been miserable. Antibiotics are starting to clear it up.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
From what I understand about Covid, a lot of old people were eliminated. So it might make sense to see less heart attacks, future deaths were pulled forward due to Covid.

This thread has many postings on young people having heart attacks. The interesting data would be if those numbers have increased.

I do think that's a fair point. You also had a lot of old people in 2020 and 2021 who had "heart disease" die WITH COVID.

VN Store

Back