Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As much as any of the other BS posted

That's not true. This thread is about the increase in sudden death in young healthy adults and whether actual covid or the vaccine is to blame. It's not BS....it's actually a pretty serious subject.

It is a fact that can't be denied that a known side effect of the vaccine is myocarditis. It is also a know fact that the spike protein from the vaccine itself can cause harm. The studies below show that 2.5% of participants showed evidence of heart damage after vaccination.

Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents - PubMed

Sex-specific differences in myocardial injury incidence after COVID-19 mRNA-1273 booster vaccination - PubMed

Last edited:
As much as any of the other BS posted
It really isn't BS. I have a family that lost a father, and his COD was reported as "CV vaccine induced MI." That's real.

My PCP had two younger men suffer severe clotting issues after the shot. That's real.

An NFL player arrested on TV. Two USC basketball players had heart issues.

I respect you, man, but this is not some Qanon conspiracy theory. We need to be asking questions and doing a risk stratification before giving or recommending these shots any longer. For many, it's already too late.

That's not true. This thread is about the increase in sudden death in young healthy adults and whether actual covid or the vaccine is to blame. It's not BS....it's actually a pretty serious subject.

It is a fact that can't be denied that a known side effect of the vaccine is myocarditis. It is also a know fact that the spike protein from the vaccine itself can cause harm. The studies below show that 2.5% of participants showed evidence of heart damage after vaccination.

Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents - PubMed

Sex-specific differences in myocardial injury incidence after COVID-19 mRNA-1273 booster vaccination - PubMed
Read it again and see if you can figure out what I meant and how your response doesn’t apply

It really isn't BS. I have a family that lost a father, and his COD was reported as "CV induced MI." That's real.

My PCP had two younger men suffer severe clotting issues after the CV. That's real.

An NFL player arrested on TV. Two USC basketball players had heart issues.

I respect you, man, but this is not some Qanon conspiracy theory. We need to be asking questions and doing a risk stratification before giving or recommending these shots any longer. For many, it's already too late.

Fixed

There’s no statistical difference in the vaccination status.
There is no pure bloods.
Had Covid or the vaccine then you’re at risk

And…..

If the numbers coming from the missionary community are to be believed it was an attack on their own people. To reduce their own population

Fixed

There’s no statistical difference in the vaccination status.
There is no pure bloods.
Had Covid or the vaccine then you’re at risk
Well, that's an assumption that you have, but there is nothing in the literature to support that. There is literally no real data.

If you are going to catch the virus (probably every so often now, like other respiratory viruses), is there increased risk if you needlessly caused your own body to produce spike protein?

I care in a different way about this topic. Several thousand people trust me to care for their kids.

Well, that's an assumption that you have, but there is nothing in the literature to support that. There is literally no real data.

If you are going to catch the virus (probably every so often now, like other respiratory viruses), is there increased risk if you needlessly caused your own body to produce spike protein?

I care in a different way about this topic. Several thousand people trust me to care for their kids.

Sigh.
The numbers are confirmed to the point that personal injury law firms say they would lose a suit at summary judgment.

You’re a pediatrician. I would not recommend that vaccine for children either. That doesn’t mean that the side effects of the disease are only caused by the vaccine.

The trend of sudden deaths preexist Covid. The trend did not change with Covid. It was serious enough that we had defibrillators at my kids school and the youngest graduated in 15.

Sigh.
The numbers are confirmed to the point that personal injury law firms say they would lose a suit at summary judgment.

You’re a pediatrician. I would not recommend that vaccine for children either. That doesn’t mean that the side effects of the disease are only caused by the vaccine.

The trend of sudden deaths preexist Covid. The trend did not change with Covid. It was serious enough that we had defibrillators at my kids school and the youngest graduated in 15.
Correct. And AEDs are an awesome addition to gyms and other sporting venues.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
If the virus and the shot have the same side effect data then at some point those numbers will intersect as the virus weakens and goes away and shots continue to be given.

This is just a different way of looking at it.

Also what about the folks that got the virus then got the shot. Or those that got the shot then got the virus. Or the pin cushions that kept getting boosters.

And you know as soon as they can gin up another scenario they will push another or the same shot. So more side effects to enjoy.

If the virus and the shot have the same side effect data then at some point those numbers will intersect as the virus weakens and goes away and shots continue to be given.

Try this one on for size.
The spike protein is the problem/cause of the side effects. As a biological weapon that’s the part that’s unlikely to change over time as the cold/flu symptoms of Covid weakens over time. So Covid goes away as a problem/pandemic but continues to silently kill regardless of vaccination status and nobody is working on the actual problem.

that’s how we do things apparently

Edit: but I do agree with you in that there will be another attack. This was the second and a lot worse than the first. Not looking forward to the third

VN Store

Back