Stranger Things

I have a feeling a few of them will be killed off. The kid that plays Will is the worst actor of the bunch. I think they’ve realized that and reduced his role significantly this season. I don’t see an outcome with a happy ending for this show. They will have to kill off some of the characters to make it worthwhile considering the direction in which they took the series, because it’s just too dark at this point to have a happy ending.

I’m pretty certain that Will has a pivotal role in the final season.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Will always feeling on his neck. I’ve been waiting for him to reveal some superpower since season 3. Also Nancy’s diary in the upside down kinda confirming the Hawkins in the upside down is connected to Will somehow. Like he created that version. It was a wasteland when Henry/Vecna took over.

The Duffer Brothers wanted to hold onto the core cast as long as possible. I expect numerous kill offs in the final season.

But why? LOL. Eleven, Hopper, and Steve are the only ones that seem like the show might suffer if they died early. It should have been Dusty in season 2. Everybody likes Dusty and he had some good moments but the story would be fine without him. Hopper should've really died at the end of season 3. We had Bob in season 1. Kill a core person every season. I would have killed Nancy and Jonathan this season.

Reactions: gordonr24
That is cool. Where is that house?

It was in Rome GA just west of ATL. The night before return home from vacation I happened on an IG Reel showing it lit up. I knew the show was filmed around ATL so I looked it up and it was just off the route home. Asked the wife if it was worth the detour and she agreed.

The Asylum that Victor Creel was in is near there too but we didn’t go by it.

A lot of the other show landmarks like the Hawkins lad and all the kids houses are south of ATL. You could make a whole road trip going around to see it.

Reactions: BigSteve09
But why? LOL. Eleven, Hopper, and Steve are the only ones that seem like the show might suffer if they died early. It should have been Dusty in season 2. Everybody likes Dusty and he had some good moments but the story would be fine without him. Hopper should've really died at the end of season 3. We had Bob in season 1. Kill a core person every season. I would have killed Nancy and Jonathan this season.

You are blood thirsty LOL.

When you start killing off the close friends I think the dynamic of the group changes.

Eddie, IMO, was the best character this season. Max was second best. Sad to see Eddie go but he would have likely been killed anyway. Nobody was gonna believe that he was innocent.

I do think that Max will eventually die. She's already brain dead. If she "does" survive, it'll ruin the rest of the show IMO.
If they come up with some bs way for her to completely heal and be normal again by the end of the show, then yeah I'll agree it will be ruined.
seems like they're setting up for that or they would have just let her go

Vecna obviously has her so Eleven is going to have to go find her, probably deeper into the darkness than they've ever had to go!! (something corny)

It was in Rome GA just west of ATL. The night before return home from vacation I happened on an IG Reel showing it lit up. I knew the show was filmed around ATL so I looked it up and it was just off the route home. Asked the wife if it was worth the detour and she agreed.

The Asylum that Victor Creel was in is near there too but we didn’t go by it.

A lot of the other show landmarks like the Hawkins lad and all the kids houses are south of ATL. You could make a whole road trip going around to see it.
People used to go down there and do the Walking Dead tours around ATL/GA too.

Reactions: BenGrimm
The epic shows do tend to kill off major cast in the final season. I use to think it would be Eleven, but Hopper has already lost a daughter. I thought of Will, since he seems to be connected to Vecna, but there is the other story of him being gay. I am thinking Steve because he is a third wheel in love with Nancy and almost everyone loves him, and he was suppose to be killed off early.. We'll see if I am right.

The epic shows do tend to kill off major cast in the final season. I use to think it would be Eleven, but Hopper has already lost a daughter. I thought of Will, since he seems to be connected to Vecna, but there is the other story of him being gay. I am thinking Steve because he is a third wheel in love with Nancy and almost everyone loves him, and he was suppose to be killed off early.. We'll see if I am right.

Good call on Steve, IMO

Reactions: JCP201
saw a fan theory that the next villain will be Borys (a red dragon) from Dungeons and Dragons - supposedly the most powerful villain in that universe (Vecna #2, Demogorgon #8) - this is based on the other villains being from DnD and the painting Will gave Mike of him slaying a red dragon. TIFWIW.

saw a fan theory that the next villain will be Borys (a red dragon) from Dungeons and Dragons - supposedly the most powerful villain in that universe (Vecna #2, Demogorgon #8) - this is based on the other villains being from DnD and the painting Will gave Mike of him slaying a red dragon. TIFWIW.

I'm wondering how they could write a creature into the upside down that is greater than Vecna? My guess is that Vecna would become Borys.

Reactions: BenGrimm

Pretty sound theory!

VN Store

Back