Stranger Things

You knew Bob was going to die as soon as he had to leave the security room to reset the power. Apparently the hand gun wouldn't have helped him either as the creatures seemed to be taking the assault rifle rounds pretty well.

Reactions: 3 people
Finished season two with the boys, and I thought it was just as good as the first one. Rider's overacting is about the only negative I can think of. They are still killing it with the 80s setting.
I think the overacting is on purpose though. It fits the 80s genre well. Everybody on this show does this, so I am pretty sure it is part of the gig.

11ec67f559f8cc62298230.15414590_edit_img_facebook_post_image_file_17268548_1509477153.jpg

Just started the show.We’ve both been somewhat under the weather, so we watched 6 episodes over the past 2 days. I’m really enjoying it . I’m really impressed with kid’s acting ability. I love the kid’s character that has the issue with his teeth. He’s like Chunk with a lispe.He makes want you to root for his character.

Just started the show.We’ve both been somewhat under the weather, so we watched 6 episodes over the past 2 days. I’m really enjoying it . I’m really impressed with kid’s acting ability. I love the kid’s character that has the issue with his teeth. He’s like Chunk with a lispe.He makes want you to root for his character.

That kid is my favorite

He's the best character IMO I want him to be my best friend as a kid. Lol Him and Steve are brilliant together in season 2.

VN Store

Back