Stranger Things

Finally tried to give this series a watch, two episodes in I got bored of it....

Wow.... I don’t think it’s the best thing ever like I see across the interwebz but I will definitely concede the first few episodes of season 1 are great for setting up an intriguing story.

It's rare that a follow-up season exceeds the first one in any genre of TV. Strangers Things managed to do exactly that with Season 2.

Such an awesome show!

Reactions: 4 people
Finally tried to give this series a watch, two episodes in I got bored of it....

That’s how I’ve been with Ozark, except it’s been 3 episodes. I’ll still probably finish it but I’m not in any hurry.

Stranger Things is awesome. Finished both seasons in less than a week, and I am not a guy with a ton of free time lol

Finished it last night. Definitely had a strong ending. I still think season one was better overall.

Best parts were Lucas and Steve bonding.

I felt Max and Billy were completely pointless except to introduce new characters.

I hated to see Bob go out like that too. His character grew on me as the season went on.

Finished it last night. Definitely had a strong ending. I still think season one was better overall.

Best parts were Lucas and Steve bonding.

I felt Max and Billy were completely pointless except to introduce new characters.

I hated to see Bob go out like that too. His character grew on me as the season went on.

Did you mean Dustin and Steve bonding?

Finally finished season 2 yesterday. Both seasons are great. It’s hard to pick which is better. Can’t believe how well they nail that 80’s nostalgia feel but they absolutely do.

Haven’t looked through the thread enough yet but did anyone catch Bob’s reference to IT?

Finally finished season 2 yesterday. Both seasons are great. It’s hard to pick which is better. Can’t believe how well they nail that 80’s nostalgia feel but they absolutely do.

Haven’t looked through the thread enough yet but did anyone catch Bob’s reference to IT?

I didn't catch the reference to It, but I did catch the reference to The Goonies.

I didn't catch the reference to It, but I did catch the reference to The Goonies.

Basically, Bob’s parents are from Maine, and he was haunted by an evil clown when he was a kid which would’ve been in the late 50’s. The Duffer bros have said they made the reference intentionally.

Basically, Bob’s parents are from Maine, and he was haunted by an evil clown when he was a kid which would’ve been in the late 50’s. The Duffer bros have said they made the reference intentionally.

Yeah, that’s why his advice to the kid was to stand up to what was scaring him.

Not as good as the first season(nobody expected that anyway) but still great and very entertaining! The Mind Flayer was watching over the school dance and Eleven in the upside down. Dr Brenner is allegedly still alive and Eleven tried locating him telepathically but couldn't so it must mean he developed a technique to block her powers.

How did you not see that coming is what I want to know? I knew Samwise was toast as soon as he was introduced..
I figured he was early in the season but as it went along I started thinking maybe they'll keep the lil feller around. I haven't been this mad over a death since Tyreese in TWD

Finished season two with the boys, and I thought it was just as good as the first one. Rider's overacting is about the only negative I can think of. They are still killing it with the 80s setting.

VN Store

Back