Stranger Things

I have the last episode left. I agree about episode 7, defintely has been my least favorite of the season, but I didn't hate it.

The kids in the cast were being interviewed and they were saying how they'd die to meet the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Glenn Howerton and IASIP tweeted at them, singing their praises.....here's to hoping for a Stranger Things-themed episode next season.

They should have gone with Slayer and Hell Awaits!

Takes place a year too early. 😃

I’m 3 episodes in and it’s entertaining but missing that hook the first season had with the disappearance of Will.

Mike is being obnoxious.

Last edited:
I started late last night after football and watched five episodes straight. It’s so much fun

It was good, I agree that Season 1 was better. The upside down was missed by me in season 2. Nancy's mom is next level!

I totally disagree. This is not the end of the story for one thing.

as I see it the trip to Chicago was basically filler to provide a story line that had 11 away from town so that her return would be more dramatic. I have no problem with the existence of 008 and the opening vignette for the Season establishing her existence. The rest was filler. If 008 or the fact that Papa is still alive is important to a future season then it would be easy to put that in said future season

Last edited:
as I see it the trip to Chicago was basically filler to provide a story line that had 11 away from town so that her return would be more dramatic. I have no problem with the existence of 008 and the opening vignette for the Season establishing her existence. The rest was filler. If 008 or the fact that Papa is still alive is important to a future season then it would be easy to put that in said future season

I just think it is going to be a pretty long series, and I don't mind it. It is not filler imo, it had a point, it was a expositional episode that I found interesting. It did help to grow the Eleven character beyond the one dimensional robot she was.
The execution seemed a bit off because of the ancillary characters, but as I watched the after season shows it made more sense when the creators revealed that it was meant to be reminiscent of the Warriors or the Lost Boys. The whole cheesy character vibe was on purpose..that made it better in my mind.

I know a group of people don't much like the 80s theming part of the show, and they are already loudly griping about it, but from the beginning it has been a huge part of what makes it enjoyable to most of us.

I just think it is going to be a pretty long series, and I don't mind it. It is not filler imo, it had a point, it was a expositional episode that I found interesting. It did help to grow the Eleven character beyond the one dimensional robot she was.
The execution seemed a bit off because of the ancillary characters, but as I watched the after season shows it made more sense when the creators revealed that it was meant to be reminiscent of the Warriors or the Lost Boys. The whole cheesy character vibe was on purpose..that made it better in my mind.

I know a group of people don't much like the 80s theming part of the show, and they are already loudly griping about it, but from the beginning it has been a huge part of what makes it enjoyable to most of us.

I think it’s only set to be 4 seasons long. The kids are at that awkward age right now that might not translate well in another year or two. Although, maybe they will end up using new characters and just have the kids make appearances.

VN Store

Back