Storm the field or act like we’ve been there?

I don't think this UF team deserves the amount of respect it takes to think they are worth it. That said, I will definitely be glad when UT beats UF by 35 points.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I don’t think they should but honestly, boomers in here need to calm down. This is a new age of college football and your fulmer three yards and a cloud of dust and a field goal any chance you got doesn’t cut it anymore. If they win and the students start storming the field it is ON

Reactions: dduncan4163
I loved it in 99 when we were going to play at Florida after finally beating them and storming the field in 98, and [I forget the Florida player's name], but when he was interviewed prior to the game said "If we [Florida] win the game. I guarantee you won't see our fans storming the field".

It was the ultimate insult that proved his bigger point. Tennessee doesn't obviously believe they belong and it shows.

So hell no to storming the field.
What i remember of that game. Is toss right Jamal Lewis again. And also Gators blasting Tee Martin busting his chin wide open. And Alex Brown jumping the snap count.

What i remember of that game. Is toss right Jamal Lewis again. And also Gators blasting Tee Martin busting his chin wide open. And Alex Brown jumping the snap count.
The fact we never adjusted for Alex Brown was mind blowing…not many had even heard the guy’s name -until after that game where we made him a star.

Been there and pissed off we haven’t been in a while. Expect the wins and go out and earn them!

Sounds like a memory that started as a story and the morphed into a fact that he “recalls”
It sounds like something a Gator from that era would have said. So I have no doubt it happened. It just didn't stick in my brain, I guess. This fanbase can be pretty sensitive sometimes. It's no wonder Florida had been in our head so long.

I think 7 sent to the Emergency room when App State stormed vs Troy game. It would be so BVS for us to storm the field and the chaos and injuries make headlines as the win is on page 2. Just hope we win with no injuries to players or fans.

First let's win. Richardson is overdue for a good game and our defense isn't great.
Save the field rushing for Bama.

Why storm the field? That’s not going to prove anything to Baby Billy. We gotta break into their bus and s*** in all the seats.
If we be Georgia in Athens, we should storm their field. Never storm the fuel when you beat a team when you are a 7-10 point favorite.

The fact that we have won 1 of the last 17 is justification to storm the field. Georgia and LSU both stormed the field in 2000 when they beat us after we had smaller streaks against them.

I mean UGA hadn’t beaten us since 1988. LSU at the time was 3-18-3 against us. They were a poverty program until 2001.

Against Florida? No way, you don't do that for the 20th ranked team that should honestly be 0-3. Bama? Maybe, but also act like you've been there before.

VN Store

Back