Storm the field or act like we’ve been there?

Let’s just think and talk about winning the game. Its just like when Dooley was here with Tyler Bray, the Knoxville Police Department put in paper that anyone that stormed the field would be arrested. We went out on Saturday and laid an egg. We got beat by an inferior Florida team. Let’s just talk about winning the friggen game. Geez what a stupid post.

Reactions: Doberman
No one will be storming the field

I will absolutely take the over. Let’s bet a 20 spot on it. If we beat Florida you can bet your ass people will storm the field. I have a fresh crisp $20 dollar bill that says so.

Beat them like a dog then shake hands and walk back to the locker room…save the field storming for when we KO Bama.

As great as that would be, I'd prefer to not even storm the field after a win over Bama. The goal is to be on that level, not to act as if it's a novelty we may never see again.

Having said that, I would 100% expect a field storming in the event of a win over Bama, and it would be epic. But this week? No way, we're a double digit home favorite and the better team.

Reactions: TN1111
I will absolutely take the over. Let’s bet a 20 spot on it. If we beat Florida you can bet your ass people will storm the field. I have a fresh crisp $20 dollar bill that says so.
There will be plenty of police and security that will stop them. Watch and see

This is not a storm worthy game IMO ... now if bama is #1 coming in to Neyland and we are undefeated and win that game ... im all for it!

Why would anyone want to storm the field?

I know Florida has been better than Tennessee over the past many years and beating them……however it’s not like they have really been anything special……..it’s not like Tennessee will be playing Bama or anything.

They’re not looking very good and they’re an 11 point dog.

It would almost be like storming the field for beating Mississippi State.

VN Store

Back