Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

Our Stache Talk this week was supposed to be Coach Frank Anderson but he had to change plans due to a speaking engagement. So, we are going to publish one of our additional episodes with Head Equipment Manager Adam Low. It is more interesting than you think, especially, if you are a baseball junkie. Has an interesting family and great connections and stories. Also talks about our equipment that the players use and what goes on behind the scenes to make practice and games run smooth. Check it out tomorrow morning.

‘Stache wax NIL deal incoming!!!!!! 😉
images
At least it ain't that FOP garbage.... I too am a Dapper Dan man.

Our Stache Talk this week was supposed to be Coach Frank Anderson but he had to change plans due to a speaking engagement. So, we are going to publish one of our additional episodes with Head Equipment Manager Adam Low. It is more interesting than you think, especially, if you are a baseball junkie. Has an interesting family and great connections and stories. Also talks about our equipment that the players use and what goes on behind the scenes to make practice and games run smooth. Check it out tomorrow morning.

I was pleasantly surprised. Great podcast with a very likable and hard working young man. I can’t imagine having a better person for that role. I bet his puppy was a hit around LNS!

looking forward to it, my wife knows Adam and his family!

Reactions: greasemachine
Wait. Is his Dad Chris Low? If so, awesome guy!
I saw Chris at a lot of BaseVols’ games. I didn’t know if he was there as a media member or fan. I suspect more so as a fan. He couldn’t be any nicer. Always enjoyed his articles. Based on Adam’s comments, it seems like CTV has built quite a culture. Sounds like an awesome environment for the student athletes and managers.

Reactions: MAD
This week we have the player who raised a squirrel in the locker room. Join us as we catch up with a former player.
Evan Russell is the absolute best. Every time I saw him last night at the banquet, he was surrounded by little kids and was pouring into them. He’s one of the absolute best all time VFLs and an incredible person. Really impressed by the BaseVols and how they conducted themselves.

I was surprised with all the kids there last night in the pictures. The one we went to Kirby's freshman year was just adults. Would have loved to have gone last night but could not fit into my schedule.

Reactions: greasemachine
I was surprised with all the kids there last night in the pictures. The one we went to Kirby's freshman year was just adults. Would have loved to have gone last night but could not fit into my schedule.
It was cool to see. Future generations of BaseVol fans! Booker was great with them as well. There will never be another Evan Russell. He‘s just special. He will be successful in whatever he does. I hope he ends up in Coaching. Jared Dickey is paving the way to be a leader on and off the field. He’s got the “it“ factor as well. This team will be fun to watch and is filled with characters and good men.

It was cool to see. Future generations of BaseVol fans! Booker was great with them as well. There will never be another Evan Russell. He‘s just special. He will be successful in whatever he does. I hope he ends up in Coaching. Jared Dickey is paving the way to be a leader on and off the field. He’s got the “it“ factor as well. This team will be fun to watch and is filled with characters and good men.
Evan Russell is a Vol legend.
  • Only player in program history to hit three home runs in a single game twice (March 27, 2021 vs. LSU & April 17, 2021 vs. Vanderbilt). UT Sports

VN Store

Back