Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

I have made it very clear. I have always been a UGA fan and an FSU fan, grew up in Ga about 45 minutes from Tallahassee and met Bobby Bowdon multiple times. Kirby Smart is one of my top 5 players ever for UGA, didn't like him much when he was at Bama with Saban. My favorite of all time is David Pollack. Like Kirby Smart just played the game hard. I will say that Stetson Bennett has become one of my favorites because he really does not deserve to be there but has worked really hard to compete on that level.
I have never hated UT just have always thought their football fans were more fickle than most fans I've been around in my ventures. I will say this year has been encouraging because even when they lost to UGA and USC, which I'm not a fan of, they did not turn on Heupel like they are known to do. I think he will do a good job of turning the program around like Vitello has done. I was always a fan of Pat Summitt.
But let me go on the record. I'm pulling for UT over Clemson. There. Everybody happy now.
BTW, my favorite college basketball teams are #1 Duke, #2 UNC. Drives my daughter in law from NC up the wall. She says you can't pull for both.

Your daughter-in-law is right. I'll pray for your mental health. Mayo Clinic would probably diagnose you with schizophenia without any further testing.

I have an idea, what if Kirby walks on as a kicker for the team? Bingo, dad becomes a Rocky Top football fan. Somebody talk to Coach Heupel.
That’s a great idea. We need to convert the whole Connell family to the Big 🍊. This is the way. 😀👊🍊

Reactions: MAD
I have made it very clear. I have always been a UGA fan and an FSU fan, grew up in Ga about 45 minutes from Tallahassee and met Bobby Bowdon multiple times. Kirby Smart is one of my top 5 players ever for UGA, didn't like him much when he was at Bama with Saban. My favorite of all time is David Pollack. Like Kirby Smart just played the game hard. I will say that Stetson Bennett has become one of my favorites because he really does not deserve to be there but has worked really hard to compete on that level.
I have never hated UT just have always thought their football fans were more fickle than most fans I've been around in my ventures. I will say this year has been encouraging because even when they lost to UGA and USC, which I'm not a fan of, they did not turn on Heupel like they are known to do. I think he will do a good job of turning the program around like Vitello has done. I was always a fan of Pat Summitt.
But let me go on the record. I'm pulling for UT over Clemson. There. Everybody happy now.
BTW, my favorite college basketball teams are #1 Duke, #2 UNC. Drives my daughter in law from NC up the wall. She says you can't pull for both.
Your DIL is right. 👍😀👊😃🍊 Please tell me that KY isn’t your 3rd fav basketball team. You are more than welcome on the BIg Orange bandwagon! on a serious note, I get your allegiance to FSU, but can’t condone GA even if you are from there. Grown men shouldn’t bark like dogs. 👍😀👊😃🍊

No. Don't have a third favorite. I keep up with UT since Kirby is friends with those guys.

Sorry. You have to give a good deep bark. :)

No. Don't have a third favorite. I keep up with UT since Kirby is friends with those guys.

Sorry. You have to give a good deep bark. :)
Don’t tell anyone, but I like Dabo and Clemson. His “flipping burgers“ comment was totally taken out of context. With that said, I hope UT drills them in the Big Orange Bowl!

Don’t tell anyone, but I like Dabo and Clemson. His “flipping burgers“ comment was totally taken out of context. With that said, I hope UT drills them in the Big Orange Bowl!

Boo!

(P.S. you just told everyone...)

My dislike for FL, AL, and GA runs strong. Clemson and Dabo are ok in my book. 🍊👍😀

My hate for those teams (+ LSU) also runs strong! I'm ok with Clemson and Dabo, although I find him to be a bit stubborn and self-righteous. Plus, the rise of Clemson coincided and likely contributed to the fall of UT, mostly because we were being boneheaded for ~ two decades that has matched my time at UT. That, I don't like so much.

Reactions: taylorvol
Looks like the Stache Talk links are not working this morning, at least for me.

Comes out tomorrow morning. Kirby's schedule has not allowed any extra ones but we are working on all the coaches and a couple of extra ones starting next week.
Tomorrow's podcast should be a #2 pick overall. ;)

Sounds fun, I'll have to chase that one down and have a listen

Comes out tomorrow morning. Kirby's schedule has not allowed any extra ones but we are working on all the coaches and a couple of extra ones starting next week.
Tomorrow's podcast should be a #2 pick overall. ;)
I've seen some mocks that have him going #1 and Crews #2.

VN Store

Back