Stache Talk with Kirby Connell and Other Related Podcasts

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
Episode 1

Jeff and Kirby are going to try and post a Podcast weekly, interviews with UT players and Coaches.........

"We’ve kinda kept this under wraps but here goes. We have started a new podcast. Definitely a new adventure for both of us. Talk about out of comfort zone. You guys were a huge reason for this so you get the first announcement. It will get better as we learn more, get better equipment and learn software better. Format is 29 questions that will be similar for every player and coach with a bonus question designed for a particular player. We will interview a new player each week and hopefully get to two a week. Plus add in VFLs, players from other sports and coaches. corrective criticism is desired Again, we know there are some glitches we have to fix."

Yes. To some extent. We think we both bring a different perspective. Him as teammates and me as fan, coach and parent. Most questions will be the same but follow up and comments will be different
‘Stache wax NIL deal incoming!!!!!! 😉
images

Last edited:
Great insight into Kirby's background and his time on the Hill to date. As a fan sitting in the stands, I sometimes worry ole Vollie is gonna wear himself out by going out to retrieve all the hitting gear and shagging foul balls down the first base line. He does it a lot before he goes into the games. And he usually catches the ceremonial first pitch.

These are excellent! When listing to Coach V talk about recruiting, he always mentioned players' character. The type of questions and the answers these young men gave displays their great character. Playing baseball in high school, I have my own set of superstitions and still have them to this day. I am enjoying hearing the players pre-game rituals.

This week's interview with Christian Scott will give you an appreciation for the dedication to UT baseball by this outstanding young man. I was so impressed by his answers and will be definitely pulling for him this fall and spring to find a starting role.

If it’s ready, we want it.

i-want-it-now.gif

Reactions: chuckiepoo
This week's interview with Christian Scott will give you an appreciation for the dedication to UT baseball by this outstanding young man. I was so impressed by his answers and will be definitely pulling for him this fall and spring to find a starting role.
Scott seems like a great young man. I’d love to see him earn a starting spot as well. His catch against FL will not soon be forgotten.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd podcast with Kirby and Jeff interviewing Jared Dickey. Jared was so honest with his struggles with mental health and with his weight. I became a bigger fan of Jared (even though he grew up as a Bama fan) 😀 after listening to some of his story.

VN Store

Back