(Speculation)Miles in talks of finishing a deal

Would be great, I don't know why people would be opposed to a coach who won a Natty taking over our 4-8 program.

Especially if Tee is involved. Home run hire!

Reactions: 7 people
I have some family friends that seem to think there are legs to Miles being the head coach and Tee being involved as OC... Seems to be some stipulations on the offensive side of the ball in this... I also believe there has been by Les calls to start assembling a staff together... With new and old faces....

Again I have no main sources but it seems to have some legs to this idea atleast.

Do you have any other means of substantiating your post?:popcorn:

Miles couldn't get it done in Louisiana, what makes anyone think he is capable here?

Pass

I would be very happy with the results LSU had with Miles at UT. Compare those results with most of the other teams in the SEC. Yes I would take it and be very happy. With some good negoiations concerning the offensive side it could even be better and that can be done.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm hoping Leech lands at Calhoun's in a pirate ship tomorrow and the proceed's to dance the hempen jig in Hoke's office in an all out takeover as the caregiver of the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Why was Les fired even though he is so great? We're about to hire Larry Coker!!!

Because the impression was that he couldn't get it done with the best player to ever put on an LSU uniform (Fournette). Turns out that Fournette was a bit overrated.

However, his lacking of the ability to identify, recruit, and develop quarterbacks is extremely concerning.

Because the impression was that he couldn't get it done with the best player to ever put on an LSU uniform (Fournette). Turns out that Fournette was a bit overrated.

However, his lacking of the ability to identify, recruit, and develop quarterbacks is extremely concerning.

Fournette is doing just fine in terms NFL. Les has not had an offense since he lost the NC game.

VN Store

Back