(Speculation)Miles in talks of finishing a deal

Caleb59seal

I have some family friends that seem to think there are legs to Miles being the head coach and Tee being involved as OC... Seems to be some stipulations on the offensive side of the ball in this... I also believe there has been by Les calls to start assembling a staff together... With new and old faces....

Again I have no main sources but it seems to have some legs to this idea atleast.

Reactions: 6 people
After dealing with this mess, I’m not going to believe a damn thing until I see a HC up at that podium.

Reactions: 31 people
Well we know this isn't happening now. Every time Caleb starts a thread about a deal being almost done, it's not.

Reactions: 6 people
Because I have some family friends very close to the AD and a donor but because I don't know reporters I can't say I have a source...

I have some family friends that seem to think there are legs to Miles being the head coach and Tee being involved as OC... Seems to be some stipulations on the offensive side of the ball in this... I also believe there has been by Les calls to start assembling a staff together... With new and old faces....

Again I have no main sources but it seems to have some legs to this idea atleast.
Ok well if your family friends are saying it it must be true

Reactions: 4 people

Isn’t this the 5th time you’ve made a thread regarding a coach? Do you make a thread about “hearing” they are closing the deal immediately after a new name pops up? That seems to be the thread.

Do you want e-cred that badly?

Jesus.

Reactions: 3 people
I think your sources could creditably say Miles is finishing a meal. That may not require real sources.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back