Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

Went back and looked at Op’s initial post. Saw that he said “good news” in that post, not sure how I missed it, so it’s partislly my bad.

And yeah, been on VN for nearly 7 years now, I should know better....no good news goes unpunished on here for sure. Poor guy just trying to share news and he got pelted.

Why does everything have to be so damn hard for us?

Nothing to read into it
not yet, no.

at some point though, if we've not gotten word one or the other, you have to think they'll hve to move on to getting the guys that will play more reps, and more reps with who they'll be playing with.

when is that? dunno. but we're moving toward that time faster than we think w/less than 3 weeks til game 1.

Anybody see that Solomon was at the back of the line in drills today at practice in Fingers post? That doesn't make me feel good but maybe I'm reading too much into it.
TornFrenchAngora-size_restricted.gif

not yet, no.

at some point though, if we've not gotten word one or the other, you have to think they'll hve to move on to getting the guys that will play more reps, and more reps with who they'll be playing with.

when is that? dunno. but we're moving toward that time faster than we think w/less than 3 weeks til game 1.
I guess I could say that he may have not been denied yet but since we haven't heard any word, it's a smart idea to get the other guys reps?

Went back and looked at Op’s initial post. Saw that he said “good news” in that post, not sure how I missed it, so it’s partislly my bad.

And yeah, been on VN for nearly 7 years now, I should know better....no good news goes unpunished on here for sure. Poor guy just trying to share news and he got pelted.

I by no means will ever pretend to be an insider. I never post here I just lurk, because people are super quick to bash someone for any reason they can find just because they are behind a keyboard so I usually just steer clear...

Also, the person that texted me is someone that I talk to regularly and normally hears things quickly, and has no reason to tell me bull****. Maybe he was misinformed I don’t know I was just relaying information that I received because I wanted to share the excitement with my fellow Vol brethren. So I apologize that I’m not an insider like many of you had hoped.

my bad VOL Nation...
thought VR2 would be legit...
I will check more thoroughly next time...
GBO
VR2 has done a great job.
My understanding from their guys in the RF.
This story was written an shelved as most places do. But the story was accessible through a search with enough key words.
In other words, someone got lucky, snagged it and released it and it wasn't VR2.

FWIW, Atlanta Vol insinuated yesterday in the RF that he'd already been denied, but that it was being appealed. I'd think a reporter or other interested party could get to the bottom of that pretty quick if true.

Let us know asap!

Compliance

Urgent phone waivers
If you are from a member institution or conference and have an urgent waiver request involving immediate unforeseen circumstances, it is possible that relief may be provided over the telephone. Please call the legislative relief voice mail at 317-917-6144 for Division I

Reactions: FïreBall
Well, they knew their question would be wasted, so I imagine they made the choice for something more productive.
Most reporters don't have that attitude, telling one not to ask a question used to be the surest way of getting one. When Botch tried to play that card it backfired spectacularly as I recall.

Reactions: Titan05

VN Store

Back