Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

lCQKIjR.gif

I hope we're not placing too much emphasis on Solomon. He's had a total of 8 solo tackles in 10 games played; and no sacks; six of those tackles came against Cincinnati, Purdue, Rutgers, and Minnesota, and Indiana.(Source: sports-reference.com

Well, he's played in more games than any defensive lineman that Tennessee has, so I'll take his expierience and talent

I hope we're not placing too much emphasis on Solomon. He's had a total of 8 solo tackles in 10 games played; and no sacks; six of those tackles came against Cincinnati, Purdue, Rutgers, and Minnesota, and Indiana.(Source: sports-reference.com
Whatever. We’re putting the whole d... season on his shoulders!! Kick ass Seabass!!

Give grace to teams that have done poorly... Hmm that could encourage the ever-popular and fan-favorite late season tanking to get a better player.

Dear lord, if that was in place last year half the people around here would claim Pruitt could have easily beaten Mizzou and Vandy but he tanked to get a good player.

Wow I can't believe Joe Crap from volfanblog.wordpress.com turned out to be untrustworthy and didn't actually scoop Volquest, 247, and David Ubben.

Lol, can't believe you seemed surprised.

As long as its taken there's no way they can deny him and rip our hearts out.

Is there?

Lol.

Went back and looked at Op’s initial post. Saw that he said “good news” in that post, not sure how I missed it, so it’s partislly my bad.

And yeah, been on VN for nearly 7 years now, I should know better....no good news goes unpunished on here for sure. Poor guy just trying to share news and he got pelted.

Reactions: Titan05 and Behr
Wow I can't believe Joe Crap from volfanblog.wordpress.com turned out to be untrustworthy and didn't actually scoop Volquest, 247, and David Ubben.
that's not exactly what happened and VR2 is relatively reputable as a recruiting outlet for UT football.

they had a rough draft ready to go when/if it was announced, and it got out unedited.

i don't htink it was malcious or done erroneously.

believe this to be a "stuff happens" situation, nothing more.

VN Store

Back