Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

Hbd10

I think probably a combination of Solomon putting that on his story and Middleton tweeting something positive as well around the same time
I don’t have twitter either so it’s not a combination of either. The only combination I have is someone in the program texting me saying “ good chance we hear a Solomon update today”

swchandler1988

I don’t have twitter either so it’s not a combination of either. The only combination I have is someone in the program texting me saying “ good chance we hear a Solomon update today”
Well i hope you’re right, wasn’t trying to put you down. Any indication whether it’s good or bad?

HoleInTheRoof

Not for nothing but that doesn't mean good news. Just means we'll hear an update. Just saying....

Hbd10

Heard something positive at 7:00 am about his eligibility? Yea why not right. NCAA probably doesn't sleep anyways.
If we’re being that detailed I actually received the text at 12:21 but I do sleep, so I read it this morning. I also had stuff crust pizza for dinner and a few beers with it.

swchandler1988

Well, if OP’s friend in the program is legit, then in combination with Solomon’s and Middleton’s social media activity in the last 12 hours then I’m inclined to think it’s good news. I did my fair share of JJP Snapchat stalking last year and he dropped subtle hints like that when he was cleared but hadn’t been announced yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

KBVol

A “good Solomon update today” or just “a Solomon update today”?

GlockVol

Grandkids are great
It’s crazy that players can’t play where they want to. It’s hard to be a free agent when you’re not paid, so they need to stop with that BS argument.
Understand your argument , but think of all the young impulsive players that would transfer after getting mad at a coach for yelling at them or they screw up and rather than stay around and learn from it they leave. Jauan Jennings would probably no longer be with us. Instead he learned from his mistake and matured and now has good coaching and barring injury may have a path to the NFL

Brave Volunteer

It’s crazy that players can’t play where they want to. It’s hard to be a free agent when you’re not paid, so they need to stop with that BS argument.
So you don't think the university that invested thousands of dollars in recruiting a kid to come play for their school should have any rights in this as well? I have absolutely no problem with their being stipulations in place that discourages kids to hop from one school to another whenever they want.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors