Solomon ruling And various politics for some reason

Does Harbaugh weigh the pros and cons of blocking player's transfers out of the university? If I am Pruitt, I use that against him whenever I go up against UM in recruiting. "If things don't work out in Ann Arbor, Harbaugh will make sure that you have to wait to get another shot." Not that we really need any help in recruiting against UM.

I’m ignorant to their process, and someone may have already answered this in here, but does the ncaa have to make a ruling by the opener or will this drag out into the season?

I’m ignorant to their process, and someone may have already answered this in here, but does the ncaa have to make a ruling by the opener or will this drag out into the season?
They don't have to make a ruling by the opener but I'm betting they will. Tennessee has one of the best compliance programs in the country and surely that pulls some weight.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Just putting this out there...

Probably from the recruiting forum on VN.

I think it's logical to assume that NCAA will blow all the appeals out before this weekend. If so, I think there will be a default that favors or disfavors pending requests. Be interesting to see which side of the scale the NCAA puts it's thumb on in 50/50 cases.

Probably from the recruiting forum on VN.

I think it's logical to assume that NCAA will blow all the appeals out before this weekend. If so, I think there will be a default that favors or disfavors pending requests. Be interesting to see which side of the scale the NCAA puts it's thumb on in 50/50 cases.
Was there a ruling? I noticed you used the word "appeal."

Thank you sir! Having been to Houston many times now, I have never understood the draw to it. It’s hotter and more humid than South Georgia and the traffic is worse than Atlanta

I’d have to rate Houston as one of the most miserable places to live in the south, the summers are not for the faint of heart, likewise Columbia SC would have to rate right up there with Houston

VN Store

Back